Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Beast Wars Anyone?(Or Transformers...any (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Blackarachnia (played by JetStorm)

Okay,I'm bored and seriously itching to give Blackarachnia a test run(Yes I just made her) and I really want to use her. (She can also fit in a TF G1,TFP,TFA,IDW,& Beast Wars) so if anyone wants to rp,just send me a message,and we can discuss the plot.

P.S. Don't be TOO detailed,okay,sending 2-3 paragraphs is fine,however I will not sit and read through 7 paragraphs.
Magic 20%
Plausible legends of ancient magic, but current magic is not common.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Shadow_Freddy

Hello jetstorm I am willing to do the beast wars or whatever the topic will be
Springheel (played by ConnanBell)

Oh! I think I can use this guy for this type of game!

I made Springheel to be somewhat adaptable. He comes from the Beastwars timeline, where they have time travel stuff, and he's on a mission to try to shorten the war between the Autobots and Decepticons. I imagine his interactions with Blackaracnia would be priceless and awkward!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Beast Wars Anyone?(Or Transformers...any (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus