Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Girl (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

As you sit on the beach you look out into the ocean. The waves crash, as the sunsets behind them. You then noticed a girl not older than her late 20’s dancing in the ocean. A warm smile covers her face. As she dances in the ocean it makes a beautiful scene. You pull out your camera and take a picture. You look at the picture then back up to see the girl in front of you. “What’s the photo look like?” She asked in a delicate voice.
Magic 40%
Magic is rare. Some of the players might have it. There may be sages or other magical figures that could be sought out for tutelage.
Technology 10%
Bronze age
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 100%
The RP is entirely based around romance, with very little plot outside of the relationship. For example: a slice-of-life RP about a happily married couple.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Sinclair takes a step back, surprised and shaken by seeing her close such a distance so quickly. He swallowed and gathered himself, glancing past the woman to see if he was right, there was no way.

"When I saw you in the ocean... I- I saw freedom. Beauty in the bliss ignorance of the grey world. To see the small pleasures of life. I wanted to encapsulate that in a picture. Your smile so serene, your hips swaying in tandem with the waves. To capture that magic. That's how it looks"

((Consider this my application to your post, do you still want to rp?))
xXGamer_WolfXx Topic Starter

Sinclair wrote:
Sinclair takes a step back, surprised and shaken by seeing her close such a distance so quickly. He swallowed and gathered himself, glancing past the woman to see if he was right, there was no way.

"When I saw you in the ocean... I- I saw freedom. Beauty in the bliss ignorance of the grey world. To see the small pleasures of life. I wanted to encapsulate that in a picture. Your smile so serene, your hips swaying in tandem with the waves. To capture that magic. That's how it looks"

((Consider this my application to your post, do you still want to rp?))
sure why not! I'll start working on the reply now!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Girl (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus