Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » FxNB, MxNB, or NBxNB (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

(Just a quick note, Tea is gender nonconforming and makes use of they/them pronouns!))

Your character was probably doing some work in a quiet place to relax (ex: bookstore, coffee shop, library, etc that you choose) whether that is for work or school. And they happen to see Tea from afar working away at their laptop and stack of notebooks, looking confused and frustrated all at the same time. So your character wants to help them but doesn't quite know-how, so your character is too shy until they notice Tea looking ready to get up and leave. So does your character go up and talk to them, or do they just watch Tea go away and perhaps never talk to them again?

Our characters can either be best friends or even start dating (if this turns into a romance, please let it take all the time necessary- I do not want to rush the romance).

((If you are interested, please just send me a starter through private messages and I will reply!))
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 10%
Small possibility of combat, usually brief and not detailed.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

I am currently building a character (M) and I saw this post. I just HAD to toss my hat into the ring. Consider me as a partner and I won't disappoint. Tea sounds like such a great character!
Hi! I would be interested to try this out with you if you are still looking ? I would just send a starter but I'm not sure which character would fit best?

I think either Malaki or Moe could work well enough! Do you have a preference?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » FxNB, MxNB, or NBxNB (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus