Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » High School/Pokemon/Adventure and other (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot)

A high school RP.

A Little bit of a bad boy RP.

A Pokemon Rp with just me, Jeremy. And my sisters Lisa and Nicole.

An adventure RP.

A victorian RP.

A Drag Kid RP...

Options... Options. Who's got an idea? Who?!
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 70%
Further future, perhaps visit mars or upload your brain
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a small group of players.

I love pokemon! I'm very interested!
Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

SpiritHero wrote:

Let's Private message and talk it over. Go over the details.
Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot wrote:
SpiritHero wrote:

Hi! I also love Pokemon!!! Can I join your roleplay? I guess I'll have to create another character for this XD. Anyway, I'm new to this site, so it may take a while for me to reply and stuff, but I consider myself to be quite good at roleplaying!

YummyShape wrote:
Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot wrote:
SpiritHero wrote:

Hi! I also love Pokemon!!! Can I join your roleplay? I guess I'll have to create another character for this XD. Anyway, I'm new to this site, so it may take a while for me to reply and stuff, but I consider myself to be quite good at roleplaying!

By all means... Please do.

https://www.rprepository.com/community/forums/topic/90421

((Bump))

((Who else would like to play? Rp?)) Anything?))

{{Bump)) ((Bump))
Hey, i am interested in your high school rp, it sounds interesting

Oksana wrote:
Hey, i am interested in your high school rp, it sounds interesting

I don't have a High school one under me. Jeremy. But... I got a pokemon one. Would that be okay?

How much do you happen to know about pokemon? What is your level of experience and familiarity with Pokemon?
K1-B0 (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

erm, hello! I was wondering if I could rp with you...? I'd be willing to come up with an idea, and I do prefer one on one- thanks.

((Bump))

Are there anyone else who would like be a part of the Pokemon Rp that i've got going? Any takers... Anyone? Step up... speak. Please speak. Anyone at all... Anyone?

Still looking for entrees. Who's into Pokemon and wanting to be part of the thread i have now going? Anyone... Anyone at all?

I am yet... still looking for people who are into Pokemon and would like to be involved in the RP that i happen to have going now... Anyone? If you're interested and will not ever back out from it... PM Me and i'll provide all the details required. But only to those who want to be all in and won't back out... regardless of the circumstances. Come to me... all who are interested.
I've been away from RP Repository for a while, I'd like to join if that's alright. I'm very familiar with pokemon if that helps at all.

Who else wants to be a part of the pokemon RP and will be truly devoted and determined... Not back out because of other things and deem that it's too hard to make time for both sides... RL and then here... RP. IF anyone is interested... PM me. You know where to find me. I will be around. IF not... Well... It's your loss. But i do hope that something good does come.

See ya around!

Still looking for Rper's who are into Rping Pokemon. Come on... There must a whole mass of you guys out there who are into Pokemon. Someone... Step up and speak. Say something. Something. ANYTHING!

((Bump))

((Bump))

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » High School/Pokemon/Adventure and other (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus