Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Passion Kiss's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. ((Open))

It was a chilly night and everyone within the city of clear old Metropolis... were at home and at rest. There was no activity going on... besides the usual Law and Order. You'd know the kind. But here's the thing about keeping the peace. Sometimes it ends up cracking up and instead of there being a rather sense of calm... there would come unrest. However it was a interesting night for 3 people. These individuals were famous. Not by a passing glance... Nor fate or design... It was clearly just meant to be.

At the Rising Star Mansion...

Jeremy's Room...

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-19.jpg

Jeremy: Backpack, Change of clothes. $1000 dollars for traveling money. Perfume, Lipstick, Hmm... A Carrying case for some items. I think that i have all that i'll need. I'm sure hoping that mom will let us go on this journey. Things haven't been so good lately around here. Lisa and Nicole are coming along. That should be okay. Actually... it is.

boy-with-makeup-1135x540.jpg

Sandy: It's okay. We're all gonna be on this journey. Us. Your sisters. And i think that we also have Darlene. She's meeting us at the Metropolis Clock Tower Tomorrow morning. I wonder which pokemon we'll be getting tomorrow.

Jeremy: I don't know. I am sure that the one we get will be dazzling.

Sandy: You're right.

As for the girls... They were getting their things put together and organized. They had to make certain that they had all the things possible which they'd need for the journey.

During the night...

Something happened which neither Jeremy, Sandy, Lisa or Nicole could have seen coming.

"Thump" "Groan" "Timburr"

timburr.jpg

Jeremy: *Startled awake* What... What's going on? Who's there?

Sandy: *Waking up and seeing a creature in the room with them* Whoa. Who or what is that? Is that what we think it is?

Jeremy: I don't know. It looks like a...

Creature: ... *Confused* Tim... Burr?

Jeremy: Huh? *Looking at Sandy* Timburr. Timburr... What's a Timburr? How do we identify it?

Sandy: I... I don't know.

They were not the only ones dealing with a bolt from the blue surprise...

In Lisa's and Nicole's Room...

lisa-pidgetta-lightfoot-136.jpg

Lisa: Who's there?

nicole-eunha-lightfoot.jpg

Nicole: There are two creatures here. Two. But... what are they?

"Corphish" "Litleo"

Lisa: Does it look like i know? I don't know. I don't know at all. But i must confess... they look really cute!

A moment later...

Things suddenly quieted down. But what they witnessed... was not a dream. Jeremy, Sandy, Lisa and Nicole now had a pokemon. A one at random... chose them. Chose them. Didn't know them. Never crossed them before at all... till that very night. But they each now had a pokemon.

For the rest of the night... all was silent and at peace.

But question was... For how long?

Remove this ad

Around this time, a boy was already up this late at night. Not meaning to disturb the peace, he knows a certain Pokémon comes around this late he wanted to catch. It took a while of him patrolling the fields.

Then the Pokémon came out! A Sandile! It was so rare to see one around this area.

Mandosa: "Sandile, huh? Don't see you comin' around this area! Imma catch you."

Very firmly, he gripped one of his Pokémon, and extended his arm outwards.

Mandosa: Alright Falinks, you're up!"

It's like a party was going outside when the Falinks emerged from... their Poke ball, and started chanting. "Falinks, links, links, links, links..."

Mandosa smiles. It was funny to see the Falinks get in formation.

Mandosa: "Haha, I need to give ya' a name at some point."

He points forwards at the Sandile. "Alright, Falinks, ready!?"

All six Falinks nod, and got into marching formation, still chanting. This may get a little noisy, especially with what's going on.

Mandosa: "Alright, Falinks! Use First Impression."

Like a cannon was ready to fire, the Falinks, got into position, still chanting. They threw their leader up, got into cannon formation, and jumped one at a time starting with the one on the ground. Then their leader fired, and headbutted the confused Sandile quickly.

Sandile got furious, and used focus energy. In that same round, it quickly used Foul Play. Like bowling pins, all of the Falinks were knocked over, and rolled all over the place.

Mandosa grabbed his head. His little hilarious army got beaten early.

Mandosa: "Falinks! No! Collect yourselves!"
Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

Veras Mandosa wrote:
Around this time, a boy was already up this late at night. Not meaning to disturb the peace, he knows a certain Pokémon comes around this late he wanted to catch. It took a while of him patrolling the fields.

Then the Pokémon came out! A Sandile! It was so rare to see one around this area.

Mandosa: "Sandile, huh? Don't see you comin' around this area! Imma catch you."

Very firmly, he gripped one of his Pokémon, and extended his arm outwards.

Mandosa: Alright Falinks, you're up!"

It's like a party was going outside when the Falinks emerged from... their Poke ball, and started chanting. "Falinks, links, links, links, links..."

Mandosa smiles. It was funny to see the Falinks get in formation.

Mandosa: "Haha, I need to give ya' a name at some point."

He points forwards at the Sandile. "Alright, Falinks, ready!?"

All six Falinks nod, and got into marching formation, still chanting. This may get a little noisy, especially with what's going on.

Mandosa: "Alright, Falinks! Use First Impression."

Like a cannon was ready to fire, the Falinks, got into position, still chanting. They threw their leader up, got into cannon formation, and jumped one at a time starting with the one on the ground. Then their leader fired, and headbutted the confused Sandile quickly.

Sandile got furious, and used focus energy. In that same round, it quickly used Foul Play. Like bowling pins, all of the Falinks were knocked over, and rolled all over the place.

Mandosa grabbed his head. His little hilarious army got beaten early.

Mandosa: "Falinks! No! Collect yourselves!"

By time Morning came along to the city...

Start to prepare on taking leave on to the journey

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-19.jpg

Jeremy: *Out front of the Mansion and looking at his mom* Mom, This is it for us. It's gonna be a long journey.

Macie: I know, Jeremy. I just wish that you didn't have to go. It isn't safe out there. Granted that you're a celebrity and you have some sense of protection... But you're still young. The world isn't very kind to travelers. It can get pretty treacherous for you 3. And for you as well, Sandy.

boy-with-makeup-1135x540.jpg

Sandy: I know. but Jeremy and I will be fine. We're not gonna let the world terrify us.

Macie: I know. It's gonna be fine. But i still worry. I can't help it. *Looking at Sandy* Sandy... You've been here with us ever since the loss of your parents. They entrusted you to live with us... You've been with my son for a good long time and never left his side. You're like another son to me... Even though you wanted to stay emancipated and yet be your own person.

"Timburr"

Jeremy: *Looking at the creature coming out in a fast pace* Wha?

Macie: *Looking to see the Creature* That's a pokemon. A Pokemon. It's a Timburr.

Macie pulled out a Pokedex that she still had with her...

Pokedex: *Describing the pokemon* Timburr- The Muscular Pokemon... It fights by swinging a piece of lumber around. It is close to evolving when it can handle the lumber without difficulty. These Pokémon appear at building sites and help out with construction. They always carry squared logs. It loves helping out with construction projects. It loves it so much that if rain causes work to halt, it swings its log around and throws a tantrum.

Macie: *Looking to see a Sandile* That's a Sandile... Sandy... i think that one belongs to you...

Pokedex: *Describing the pokemon* Sandile- The desert croc pokemon... They live buried in the sands of the desert. The sun-warmed sands prevent their body temperature from dropping. It moves along below the sand’s surface, except for its nose and eyes. A dark membrane shields its eyes from the sun. It submerges itself in sand and moves as if swimming. This wise behavior keeps its enemies from finding it and maintains its temperature. The desert gets cold at night, so when the sun sets, this Pokémon burrows deep into the sand and sleeps until sunrise.

Macie: *Spotting Lisa and Nicole with a Corphish and a Litleo*

Pokedex: *Describing the pokemon* Corphish- The Ruffian Pokemon... CORPHISH were originally foreign POKéMON that were imported as pets. They eventually turned up in the wild. This POKéMON is very hardy and has greatly increased its population. CORPHISH catches prey with its sharp claws. It has no likes or dislikes when it comes to food - it will eat anything. This POKéMON has no trouble living in filthy water. Its hardy vitality enables it to adapt to any environment. Its pincers will never release prey. No matter how dirty the water in the river, it will adapt and thrive. It has a strong will to survive. It can adapt very well to its environment. Feebas and Corphish are about the only Pokémon to live in stagnant ditches. *Describing the pokemon* Litleo- The Lion cub pokemon... The stronger the opponent it faces, the more heat surges from its mane and the more power flows through its body. They set off on their own from their pride and live by themselves to become stronger. These hot-blooded Pokémon are quick to fight. This hot-blooded Pokémon is filled with curiosity. When it gets angry or starts fighting, its short mane gets hot.

Lisa: Are these ours?

Macie: They sure are. You kids are gonna be going on a Journey and since i can't talk you out of it. I'm gonna give you a couple of mine for protection... Call it a Mother's Instinct and intuition. *Calling out her two pokemon of choice for protection* Nova... Muscle Star... Come on out and say hello.

"Machoke"

"Ca-Camerupt"

Macie: *Rubbing the side of her Camerupt* Hey precious. You're gonna be going on a Journey with my kids. they're gonna need your protection. Will you be there for them?

Camerupt: *Nods* Camer... Camerupt.

Macie: Muscle Star... If they come across a obstacle blocking their way... will you help them clear the way?

Machoke: *Nods* Ma-Ma- Machoke. *Standing at attention*

Jeremy: *Looking at everything* We have the things we need.

Macie: You do have some camping equipment with you, right? For when you camp out...

Jeremy: We sure do.

Lisa: We have a tent. Two tents.

Time to say goodbye

It was only a moment later when they knew that they'd have to head out. So with a tearful look and a solemn nod of acknowledgement Jeremy, his Soulmate Sandy, His sisters Lisa and Nicole... began to make their way over to the Metropolis Clock tower to see the Professor...
It was a long while since he's seen the professor! However, he knew the professors from other towns. Portland, Helena, Minneapolis, even Madison in Wisconsin! He's quite an adventurer!

It was time for another break, and time to meet another professor in this city. He was so excited to meet another one.

Morning came, and just like every morning, he was an early bird alongside his Pokémon!

To surprise the Professor a bit, he took out all of his Pokemon, then knocked on the door! He must be a little more experienced! He caught a full team! Not all of them evolved however.

Once all the Pokémon came out, they were as excited.

Litten: "Aowww!"

Gallade: "Gallade!"

Falinks: "Links Falinks Falinks!"

Alolan Sandshrew: "Sandshrew..."

Joltik: "Joltik!"

Beedrill: "Bzzzz..."

Mandosa walked up, and knocked on the door, assuming he was home. "Professor? Are you home?"
Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

Veras Mandosa wrote:
It was a long while since he's seen the professor! However, he knew the professors from other towns. Portland, Helena, Minneapolis, even Madison in Wisconsin! He's quite an adventurer!

It was time for another break, and time to meet another professor in this city. He was so excited to meet another one.

Morning came, and just like every morning, he was an early bird alongside his Pokémon!

To surprise the Professor a bit, he took out all of his Pokemon, then knocked on the door! He must be a little more experienced! He caught a full team! Not all of them evolved however.

Once all the Pokémon came out, they were as excited.

Litten: "Aowww!"

Gallade: "Gallade!"

Falinks: "Links Falinks Falinks!"

Alolan Sandshrew: "Sandshrew..."

Joltik: "Joltik!"

Beedrill: "Bzzzz..."

Mandosa walked up, and knocked on the door, assuming he was home. "Professor? Are you home?"

It was high time around 9 AM Straight when they made their way to the Metropolis Clock tower. They knew that it was gonna be a long day as it was the day they were to begin their journey. Their greatest journey. With their fated pokemon that chose them. The two pokemon that were leant to them by their mother... Their camping supplies and items that they were gonna need... They embarked on to the location where they were gonna meet the professor.

A few minutes later...

darlene.jpg

Darlene: *Spotting Jeremy and Sandy* Hey Passion Kiss, Rainbow Kiss. You two made it. I was wondering when you were gonna get here. I been here for about a half hour and geez... it's rather a tad breezy. Don't you think?

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-19.jpg

Jeremy: It does feel like it is. However... I'm the one who's gonna be a bit chilled. This dress is rather breezy.

boy-with-makeup-1135x540.jpg

Sandy: You look lovely,, Jeremy. You're a dream. *Winks*

Lisa: Sandy, Jeremy... Come on. Chill out.

Nicole: Yeah. We get it... You're gay. But come on. have a little bit of restraint.

Sandy: ...

Jeremy: *Looking at Sandy* They're right. We gotta calm down. We will end up bursting into flames if we don't.

Darlene: We ready to go up there?

Lisa: Yeah. We are ready.

It was up the tower they went and it was by time they arrived at the spot that they went inside and...

Jeremy: *Gasps* Holy... Sweet mother of gasp! Look at all those pokeballs. Wow.

Sandy: Rows and Rows and rows of pokeballs. Multiple of them. each one with an Element. From all 8 Generations.

Lisa: 8? 8?! Say what? How... How is he able to... get all that? Goodness. How is this even possible?

Nicole: Do you suppose that any of those balls are with a life force within it?

Suddenly a man in a lab coat walked over from the one side table... It was Oliver Queen...

a7dcde19de323494cbf652160db97f3e3003bca9.png

Oliver: *Looking at the new soon to be trainers* Hello there… Sorry to have kept you young soon to be trainers… Welcome to the world of Pokemon. I’m Oliver. Oliver Queen. But alot of people who know me close… call me Prof. Queen. *Pulling out a pokeball and releasing a pokemon that was contained within* This is a pokemon. Which is what people consider them as… Cute furry adorable creatures. This whole world is of course widely… covered by these creatures that are known as Pokemon. We Humans live alongside Pokemon at times as friendly Playmates and companions. At times they’re Cooperative Workmates. But then there are these times that we all band together and hold battles… Battling others like us. But it’s a fact that we ourselves don’t truly know all there is about Pokemon. Plus there seems to be many many secrets and mysteries that revolve Pokemon. To Unravel the sole mysteries of Pokemon… I have been going on Field trips… Undertaking Research. That’s what i do. But… Who are you?

Jeremy: I'm Jeremy. Jeremy Lightfoot, Sir. I'm also known as a Drag Kid Passion Kiss. This is my soul mate Sandy Westmoore Known as Rainbow Kiss and he is also gay. The two girls beside me are my sisters Lisa and Nicole Lightfoot. The girl who is with us is a friend of ours... Darlene Lerner.

Oliver: Hmm… Nice. Well… as you know… that each trainer gets 5 pokeballs to start off with and a Pokedex. Be sure to treat them well… They’ll record all the pokemon data of all the pokemon that you may come across while on your Journeys. There are many kinds to discover and see.

Oliver then hands them each their own Pokedex.

Oliver: And now… The selection of pokemon… Which one do you choose to be your first… poke friend?

Jeremy: I'm more like a Fire for passion so... i'll take a Fire type. *Grabbing a fire type*

Oliver: That's a Pansear. A High Temp Pokemon. Careful. This one's a hot guy. Gutsy and very for a nice fight or two. But a good companion to have by your side.

Sandy: I'm all for the sun and the greens. So... I'll take a grass type. *Grabbing a Grass type*

Oliver: That's Pansage. The Grass Monkey. He's playful but loves the sun. He's one heck of a cool customer. You'll love him. He's very much a curious sort.

Lisa: I'd like a Electric Type. So... I'm going for an electric one. *Grabbing a Electric type*

Oliver: That's a Blitzle. She's a really nice horse. But just watch for her sparks. She loves giving her piece on things and she's very vocal. But As a real companion. She's very protective.

Nicole: I have this feeling for a nice Dragon. I may be a girl... but girls when mad... their fury is like nothing ever seen before. A Dragon type is for me. *Grabbing a Dragon type*

Oliver: Nicole, You're one lucky girl. You've got Druddigon. That one's a girl. She's feisty and temperamental. But when you are in need of a defense... this one doesn't take defeat easily. It's got a low tolerance for that. It'll fight till it literally conks out cold. She's a good companion.

Darlene: A Ghost type. *Grabbing a Ghost type*

Oliver: That's a litwick. It'a a candle like pokemon. He's known as all Litwick's are known to steel the life force of people and pokemon. But when you see him really fight... He will show that he's got a helluva lot of fight in him.

They were all standing in amazement as they couldn't believe that the ones they picked... were livewires. Oh boy... This was gonna be interesting...

But it was then when there was a knock on the door...

Oliver: *Calling out* Door's open. No need to knock.

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-19.jpg

Jeremy: *Looking at Sandy* Who do you suppose that could be?

Sandy: Beats me.
The door opens. It was a sight to see!

An experienced trainer! Half of his team is fully evolved! But half of his team was exhausted as well.

Litten was a sleepyhead on this particular day. This was interesting. He had never been used to living in an environment different from that of it's trainer's mountainous home.

"Sorry if I kinda' bothered ya' early this morning, but my Pokemon need recovering. Can you help me out?"

In his arms, one of the Falinks have fainted with the others behind him, worried. That was a tough battle last night. Litten was still sleepy like it had been that way for a while, and Alolan Sandshrew was on the brink of fainting.

He looked around the lab. Excited, he noticed the lab was as similar as many other labs he has visited, but it wasn't any different from any lab he had seen. Although, he still hadn't seen this much Pokemon since Chicago.

Not once did the boy participate in any Gym Battles. He just loves fully-evolving Pokemon he would one day obtain.

He made it to the same room where quite a group gathered! With a delightful chuckle, he waved. The moment he waved, his redheaded hair waved in contrast to his orange skin.

Mandosa: "Hehey! Quite a party we have! Excited gettin' your first Pokémon?"
Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

Veras Mandosa wrote:
The door opens. It was a sight to see!

An experienced trainer! Half of his team is fully evolved! But half of his team was exhausted as well.

Litten was a sleepyhead on this particular day. This was interesting. He had never been used to living in an environment different from that of it's trainer's mountainous home.

"Sorry if I kinda' bothered ya' early this morning, but my Pokemon need recovering. Can you help me out?"

In his arms, one of the Falinks have fainted with the others behind him, worried. That was a tough battle last night. Litten was still sleepy like it had been that way for a while, and Alolan Sandshrew was on the brink of fainting.

He looked around the lab. Excited, he noticed the lab was as similar as many other labs he has visited, but it wasn't any different from any lab he had seen. Although, he still hadn't seen this much Pokemon since Chicago.

Not once did the boy participate in any Gym Battles. He just loves fully-evolving Pokemon he would one day obtain.

He made it to the same room where quite a group gathered! With a delightful chuckle, he waved. The moment he waved, his redheaded hair waved in contrast to his orange skin.

Mandosa: "Hehey! Quite a party we have! Excited gettin' your first Pokémon?"

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-19.jpg

Jeremy: We're pretty thrilled. Although a surprise pokemon befriend us last night. A Timburr, A Sandile, A litleo and a Corphish. I just got a Pansear. Sandy got a Pansage, Lisa got a Blitzle and Nicole got a Druddigon. Darlene got a Litwick. Timburr is mine, Sandile's Sandy's. Litleo's Lisa's and Corphish is Nicole's.

Sandy: That's true. Last night was pretty surprising.

Jeremy: *Putting on a little lipstick* Sorry for this... But i'm not a normal teenage boy. I'm also a Gay youth and a Drag Kid. So don't be shocked over seeing this display.

Darlene: It's to be understood after spending a summer at camp Brave trails. You did manage to put on a swell show. A rockin' performance.

Jeremy: I did... didn't i?

Darlene: Yeah. You did.

Lisa: Same thing went for us at Camp Caprice. We were found out as celebrities and before we could make a cover story... it was exposed for all to see. We had to put on a show and on the last day of camp... we performed and just let it all out.

Jeremy: *To the Trainer* Who are you?

Oliver: *Looking at the trainer* Your pokemon need healing? Come over to the back here. We'll put them through the machine here and it'll heal them up and rejuvenate them pretty quick. They'll be ready to zoom off before you even know it.

Lisa: *Looking at the Trainer then at the others* Where did he come from? Did he... Was he following us?

They were a bit confused...
Seeing Lisa's confused expression, he shrugged, and carried the Falinks' leader over to the machine. Of course, to do so, he needed to put his affected Pokémon into the Machine. The Falinks, Joltik, and Litten were all put into Pokemon, and handed them to Oliver.

This was new. A city, but he hadn't been in this area before. Confused, Mandosa figured he can spark conversation with the family out in the other room.

Mandosa: "We had been in quite a mess recently. Sandiles are tough especially to my new addition. Name's Veras Mandosa. I like goin' by my last name."

For such a Hispanic, he was incredibly tall! 6'01", and he still towers over most people.

As Mandosa waited, chatting with the others, some Pokemon started to explore.

Beedrill flew up to investigate the rest of the tower.

The Sandshrew rolled around in its igloo, looking like a cute toddler trapped in its shell.

Gallade remained beside Mandosa. He looked at all three of the girls. He placed a hand behind his back, revealing a blush.

Mandosa looked to his side to see Gallade act in a weird way. He grins, bumping his side.

Mandosa: "What ya' thinkin' about, Gallade?"

Gallade mutters, caught in a little trance. It was clearly embarrassed. "Gall..."
Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

Veras Mandosa wrote:
Seeing Lisa's confused expression, he shrugged, and carried the Falinks' leader over to the machine. Of course, to do so, he needed to put his affected Pokémon into the Machine. The Falinks, Joltik, and Litten were all put into Pokemon, and handed them to Oliver.

This was new. A city, but he hadn't been in this area before. Confused, Mandosa figured he can spark conversation with the family out in the other room.

Mandosa: "We had been in quite a mess recently. Sandiles are tough especially to my new addition. Name's Veras Mandosa. I like goin' by my last name."

For such a Hispanic, he was incredibly tall! 6'01", and he still towers over most people.

As Mandosa waited, chatting with the others, some Pokemon started to explore.

Beedrill flew up to investigate the rest of the tower.

The Sandshrew rolled around in its igloo, looking like a cute toddler trapped in its shell.

Gallade remained beside Mandosa. He looked at all three of the girls. He placed a hand behind his back, revealing a blush.

Mandosa looked to his side to see Gallade act in a weird way. He grins, bumping his side.

Mandosa: "What ya' thinkin' about, Gallade?"

Gallade mutters, caught in a little trance. It was clearly embarrassed. "Gall..."

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-19.jpg

Jeremy: Veras? That's a rather odd name. But it's pretty nice. Nice to meet you. I'm Jeremy K. Lightfoot. K's for Kelly. I'm a gay youth. I'm proud of it. As my mother would always foster... Never deny yourself from being the person that you feel you are within your heart. Always be true to who you are meant to be. Plus i'm a bit of a momma's boy. I'd defend her no matter what. *Introducing his crew* My soulmate is Sandy Westmoore. He's gay too. Two of the girls you see with me are my sisters Lisa Pidgetta and Nicole Eunha Lightfoot. The girl on the side is a friend of mine and Sandy. Darlene Lerner.

darlene.jpg

Darlene: Hey there. *Smiles*

Suddenly...

"Corphish"

"Timburr"

"Litleo"

"Sandile"

Lisa: Litleo... *Shaking her head* Come back into the pokeball. This is not the place to roam around freely. You could end up getting hurt. Come on.

Jeremy: So... Mandoza. ever came across this city before? It's a pretty big city.

They were making some conversation with the mysterious trainer. So far... he seemed as though he was nice.
Mandosa scratched the back of his head. The same way Gallade scratched his.

Mandosa: "Ehhh... my mom's not proud of it. But it's nice to meet you all."

Being new to the city, he shook his head.

Mandosa: "Been traveling across the country, and every city is newer to me than the previous. Where is this place?"

Very rarely does he see a city this incredible. Even though everyone knows several famous cities in the country, he doesn't know where he is now.

His eye then caught a familiar Pokémon. It's... familiar. Seeing a Corphish reminded him of his own he put his in the storage. "Great choices! Hey, wasn't that that Sandile that beat my Falinks?"
Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

Veras Mandosa wrote:
Mandosa scratched the back of his head. The same way Gallade scratched his.

Mandosa: "Ehhh... my mom's not proud of it. But it's nice to meet you all."

Being new to the city, he shook his head.

Mandosa: "Been traveling across the country, and every city is newer to me than the previous. Where is this place?"

Very rarely does he see a city this incredible. Even though everyone knows several famous cities in the country, he doesn't know where he is now.

His eye then caught a familiar Pokémon. It's... familiar. Seeing a Corphish reminded him of his own he put his in the storage. "Great choices! Hey, wasn't that that Sandile that beat my Falinks?"

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-19.jpg

Jeremy: *Looking at Sandy's Sandile* Hmm... No. I don't think so. Why? Are you saying that your one pokemon was attacked by one?

boy-with-makeup-1135x540.jpg

Sandy: My Sandile... Couldn't have done it. He couldn't have done it. *Looking at his Sandile and noticing some marks on the side of the face* What... Uh... Passion... want to come look at this? I think we got a problem.

Jeremy: What?

Sandy: I think that my Sandile might be the one in question.

Jeremy: Seriously?! *Looking at the Sandile and noticing the marks* ... *Pauses* You mean... *Gasps* Mercilous mother of disbelief. That's impossible. What're we gonna do?

Sandy: I don't know. I don't think we can cover it. We're gonna have to try and make some type of amends with Mandosa. It's all we can do.

Lisa: My Corphish might try to clean up the wounds. But... the scars will always be there.

Darlene: *Sighs*
Mandosa grins, waving a hand, then collected it, pressing it up on his own chest.

Mandosa: "No need! I should be sorry. I didn't know it was his."

Still, he was concerned for the little Sandile. He called over Professor Oliver. This was unusual as well since Sandile thrive in sandy environments. It was an accident. That was so strange! Could it have been the Professor's Pokémon?

Mandosa: "Professor! This is mysterious. Sandile was close to your lab, but I thought he was wild. Don't Sandile thrive in Sandier environments? I haven't seen one here."

Gallade was still oddly flirting with Darlene, rubbing his arm up and down, and still with a stupid blush on her face. Why her in particular? She must be something to Gallade, but regardless, Mandosa knows what is going on.

Beedrill came to check out this family as well. This may catch them off-guard, but wherever Beedrill went, it brought noise with it.

Mandosa smiles, keeping an eye on Beedrill mostly. Beedrill's not really a favorite. Sort of terrifying, but all Mandosa cared was Beedrill was as cool as a race car.
Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

Veras Mandosa wrote:
Mandosa grins, waving a hand, then collected it, pressing it up on his own chest.

Mandosa: "No need! I should be sorry. I didn't know it was his."

Still, he was concerned for the little Sandile. He called over Professor Oliver. This was unusual as well since Sandile thrive in sandy environments. It was an accident. That was so strange! Could it have been the Professor's Pokémon?

Mandosa: "Professor! This is mysterious. Sandile was close to your lab, but I thought he was wild. Don't Sandile thrive in Sandier environments? I haven't seen one here."

Gallade was still oddly flirting with Darlene, rubbing his arm up and down, and still with a stupid blush on her face. Why her in particular? She must be something to Gallade, but regardless, Mandosa knows what is going on.

Beedrill came to check out this family as well. This may catch them off-guard, but wherever Beedrill went, it brought noise with it.

Mandosa smiles, keeping an eye on Beedrill mostly. Beedrill's not really a favorite. Sort of terrifying, but all Mandosa cared was Beedrill was as cool as a race car.

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-19.jpg

Jeremy: That Sandile isn't the professor's. It's Sandy's. It came crashing right into our room last night. It just went right for Sandy. He doesn't know where it came from. Neither do i. It just came right into our room. Right to him. Timburr... came to me. Seriously. Right over to me. Like it knew me. Or something. It's really weird. Perhaps... it was fate.

boy-with-makeup-1135x540.jpg

Sandy: Must have been fate. Had to be.

lisa-pidgetta-lightfoot-136.jpg

Lisa: Professor, Is this Sandile familiar?

Oliver: *Coming to take a look at the Sandile and noticing some marks on it* Looks like this guy's been in a real rumble and received multiple licks. But i don't seem to recall this guy being among the pokemon i've got around here. I have a Sandile... but this guy... as roughed up as it may look... Isn't it.

Nicole: Any idea where it came from?

Oliver: Well... it flourishes in the sand. It comes during the day. Hides at night. Likes the sand. Hmm... this one is very strange... He might be a stray. A feisty one of course. But he's a definite stray.
Bummed he wasn't able to catch that Sandile, he knew he couldn't have all of the same Pokémon he wanted. Only those that chose him get to come along. It has always been the case since he had obtained that Litten for a very long time.

Mandosa: "Fate? Heh, well seeing such a Pokémon around isn't so natural. What made it come all the way to the city? Hrm... if it's not in any danger, I'd say you should keep it."

At this point, he wonders where his other three Pokemon are.

In the meantime, Beedrill was still buzzing around the room curiously. It came across Pokéballs, and other machinery. It even tapped the same machine that healed Mandosa's Pokémon.

Mandosa grins, going over to Beedrill.

Mandosa: "Hey, maybe you should go outside for some berries."

Beedrill buzzes, and flew its way to the window. Meanwhile, Mandosa was opening the door.

Mandosa: "No, no, the door."

He couldn't help but laugh. Beedrill hovered down, and out the door.

In the corner is where the saddened Falinks gathered up, thinking their leader won't recover. Falinks isn't without a leader.

The Icy Sandshrew rolled into a nearby shelf, bonking its head.

Sandshrew: "Sand!"
Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

Veras Mandosa wrote:
Bummed he wasn't able to catch that Sandile, he knew he couldn't have all of the same Pokémon he wanted. Only those that chose him get to come along. It has always been the case since he had obtained that Litten for a very long time.

Mandosa: "Fate? Heh, well seeing such a Pokémon around isn't so natural. What made it come all the way to the city? Hrm... if it's not in any danger, I'd say you should keep it."

At this point, he wonders where his other three Pokemon are.

In the meantime, Beedrill was still buzzing around the room curiously. It came across Pokéballs, and other machinery. It even tapped the same machine that healed Mandosa's Pokémon.

Mandosa grins, going over to Beedrill.

Mandosa: "Hey, maybe you should go outside for some berries."

Beedrill buzzes, and flew its way to the window. Meanwhile, Mandosa was opening the door.

Mandosa: "No, no, the door."

He couldn't help but laugh. Beedrill hovered down, and out the door.

In the corner is where the saddened Falinks gathered up, thinking their leader won't recover. Falinks isn't without a leader.

The Icy Sandshrew rolled into a nearby shelf, bonking its head.

Sandshrew: "Sand!"

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-19.jpg

Jeremy: Mandosa... Sandy is keeping it. It's his Pokemon. As well as the Pansage. But you know... We're gonna be heading off to start our Journey in just a few minutes. Why not join along?

lisa-pidgetta-lightfoot-136.jpg

Lisa: It would be pretty fun too. We plan on heading to the north End of the city and making way along Hwy 24. It's not a busy road and yet there's likely a bunch of wildlife and pokemon. We may just as well get downright lucky.

boy-with-makeup-1135x540.jpg

Sandy: *Seeing his Pansage charging at the Icy Sandshrew with force but playfully* Pansage, What're you doing? Are you wanting to play?

Pansage: Pan... Pan Pan... Pansage! *Excitedly* pansage!

Jeremy: Wow... I think that he just told you in his excited tone. I think he wants to play.

Nicole: I am guessing that he does. My Druddigon would like to come out... But i don't think it'd be wise. Druddigon seems to be a rather big pokemon.

Darlene: So... Mandosa. Would you like to come along with us?
Before Mandosa can say anything, Gallade was immediately hooked, and encouraged Mandosa to say yes, lifting his arm in approval.

Gallade: "Glade!"

Mandosa smiles, looking at this large group.

Prior to this, he hadn't been on a journey with actual people since the last time he has seen his girlfriend.

Now was the time to venture with people yet again alongside his Pokémon.

Mandosa: "I'd love to! Once my Pokemon recover, we'll be ready to tag along!"

He looked at the rest of his Pokemon. He sees Beedrill and Gallade nearby, ready to go. Mandosa looks around for the Icy Sandshrew.

Mandosa: "Okay, Sandshrew, ya' ready?"

Sandshrew was still trying to knock down a standing block with its rolling force only to be pushed back constantly. It was funny to see it made Mandosa laugh.

Sandshrew: "Shrew. Shrew. Shrew. Shrew."
Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

Veras Mandosa wrote:
Before Mandosa can say anything, Gallade was immediately hooked, and encouraged Mandosa to say yes, lifting his arm in approval.

Gallade: "Glade!"

Mandosa smiles, looking at this rather large group.

Prior to this, he hadn't been on a journey with actual people since the last time he has seen his girlfriend.

Now was the time to venture with people yet again alongside his Pokémon.

Mandosa: "I'd love to! Once my Pokemon recover, we'll be ready to tag along!"

He looked at the rest of his Pokemon. He sees Beedrill and Gallade nearby, ready to go. Mandosa looks around for the Icy Sandshrew.

Mandosa: "Okay, Sandshrew, ya' ready?"

Sandshrew was still trying to knock down a standing block with its rolling force only to be pushed back constantly. It was funny to see it made Mandosa laugh.

Sandshrew: "Shrew. Shrew. Shrew. Shrew."

Lisa and Nicole smiled and grinned. What they were gonna be getting into was a real journey. but what they didn't figure on was the part which sooner or later... they would have to let out the fact that they were celebs. To them, Mandosa wasn't with open entitlement to know about it. Not at the moment however they knew that if they wanted to keep a good stat with all who traveled with them and keep the peace... Something would have to be said. Soon.

lisa-pidgetta-lightfoot-136.jpg

Lisa: *Looking at her Corphish* My Corphish is starting to get a little antsy. I think that he's wanting to go.

Sandy: My Sandile is wanting to battle someone. Although it's also wanting to venture out. Wanting to spread out. This guy's a real adventurer and a courageous one too.

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-19.jpg

Jeremy: *Giggles* He sure does. My Timburr though is just sticking by my side and wanting to hold close. Poor thing. It seems a little nervous about being separated. It shouldn't worry though... I won't let anything happen to him. I may be a drag kid... but i can fight if i gotta.

Nicole: You bet that you can, Jeremy. *Nods*

Darlene: *Getting a text from the others* Meryl and the crew are texting. They're gonna be at the north end of the city waiting for us. They have a send-off waiting for us.

Jeremy: Our cousin Curtis is also gonna be there. He is with a feeling of possibly coming along to join our journey. But it's not decided yet. He is just having the idea marinate a little.

Nicole: Our Aunt Pidgetta didn't mention about him wanting to go on a pokemon Journey. When was this?

Jeremy: I am thinking that we already knew... but just weren't sure and didn't know whether to acknowledge it or not. The one thing that gets me is that... if he was planning to come. Why wait till now to send a text stating as much? What was he waiting for? Did he want to wait till he was sure? Was he waiting for the right time?

Lisa: He must have been. Otherwise... why wait? I kinda am curious as to what pokemon he's got. Maybe he has a ground Pokemon. Or a Flying type. Dragon maybe.

Nicole: Maybe a fast one.

Sandy: We'll find out... soon.

A Moment later....

With the pokemon at full health and strength... And everyone ready to make way... Jeremy went to find a mirror and look himself over. Making sure that his dress was okay...

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-19.jpg

Jeremy: *Pulling out his small make-up kit* Better touch up on my face here. I look like a mess. I didn't realize that i was in need of a touch up. This will fix it up though.

A Minute later...

Jeremy: Done. That wasn't so bad. It just took a couple pats. but it's good now. *Sighs Happily*

What Jeremy didn't know was that it was all in sight of Mandosa. Would there be curiosity about to ensue?
Mandosa: "Well I'm in the mood to battle. Wanna test our Pokemon out? I can use Sandshrew on your first battle."

Sandshrew stood up, confused, and looked at the group, looking left and right.

Sandshrew has been a recent addition to Mandosa's team. He prompted himself that he was going to surprise the Professor back in Northern California where he got his Litten.

Mandosa looked at the door where the machine would still be healing his Pokemon.

This was exciting. First a fresh battle, and now a new journey was about to unfold. He's going to band with this new group, and finish the rest of his journey from there.

Barely, he noticed the looks coming from Jeremy, but would indeed catch a wink.

Mandosa: "Hey, Professor! Are all of my Pokemon good to go?"
Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

Veras Mandosa wrote:
Mandosa: "Well I'm in the mood to battle. Wanna test our Pokemon out? I can use Sandshrew on your first battle."

Sandshrew stood up, confused, and looked at the group, looking left and right.

Sandshrew has been a recent addition to Mandosa's team. He prompted himself that he was going to surprise the Professor back in Northern California where he got his Litten.

Mandosa looked at the door where the machine would still be healing his Pokemon.

This was exciting. First a fresh battle, and now a new journey was about to unfold. He's going to band with this new group, and finish the rest of his journey from there.

Mandosa: "Hey, Professor! Are all of my Pokemon good to go?"

Jeremy overheard the offer and gasped at what Mandosa was asking. He wasn't ready for a battle. At least not right at that very moment. Although he knew that he would have to battle in order to get his pokemon stronger..

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-21.jpg

Jeremy: I would battle you... However i don't think my soulmate would like me doing it alone. But... I'll tell you what. Why don't we make this interesting. You battle me and my soulmate and for your partner... Hmm. Let's see. Darlene. Would you care to spar a temporary Partnership with Mandosa?

darlene.jpg

Darlene: Are you serious, Passion Kiss? I'd be okay with that. However... all i got is a Litwick. Will that be alright?

Jeremy: I wouldn't see why it wouldn't.

Oliver: Veras, your pokemon are all prepped to go. Full health and ready to knock down some game. Your Klinklang though is gonna be a little sore as some wounds are taking a little more time to heal fully. but aside from that... It's set to go too. You're clear.

Lisa: So... We gonna battle? Where do you want to hold it? We surely can't do it here. No room and i don't think that the professor would be open to us having a battle in here... close to his lab.

Sandy: Where should we hold our battle then?

Was there a place close by?
Mandosa: "Every Pokemon and trainer counts! We can have a double if that works out."

He smiles. He has heard of that idea before, but never actively participated in a double before. This was all gonna be interesting.

Mandosa doesn't remember bringing a Klinklang. He's confused, scratching the back of his head.

Mandosa: "Klinklang? I don't have a Klinklang?"

Nevertheless, he retrieved his Pokemon, and pocketed them. He then looked at Sandshrew.

Mandosa wandered over to Sandshrew, and picked him up. He was heavy, but come to their surprise, he was strong! He must've been in school!

Mandosa: "Alrighty, Sandshrew. We're gonna train ya' up for your first battle, alright?"

Sandshrew squirmed, and rolled backwards where Mandosa lost his grip, but landed on the ground, standing firmly on his feet.

Sandshrew: "Sand."

Mandosa: "Uhhhh... right. So! Let's head out!"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Passion Kiss's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. ((Open))

Moderators: MadRatBird, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Sanne, Ben, Darth_Angelus