Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » New characters, new rp! (MxM or LF domin (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Ichiro Ketsueki (played by Lil-froggy-boy)

Hi there! made a new cute lil creature here named Ichiro he’s a vampire Neko!! HeS a bit bratty puts up some walls due to some abandonment issues but deep down he’s quite snuggley, sweet, lovable, and a people pleaser (very submissive 🥺❤️) any ways I’m looking for a strong male character to sooth his troubled heart and protect him 🥺 also it would be a hate to romance rp since he’s not a fan of new people (again those abandonment issues)

As for plot I’m incredibly open!! I’ll list some small details down below just to get some thoughts flowing for us but we can do something completely different as well! Quick note though, I don’t do the “they were always friends, already know each other.” Type rps so just bare that in mind i guess

Alright smol plots to work off of (I can do modern, and historic)
    gangs prized possessions(my oc) x new body guard
    Prince x thief
    Hurt (my oc) and help
    Prince (my oc) x body guard
    Y/c finds a hidden mansion lost he turns to it for help
    Vampire (my oc) x hunter
    Pirates

My only no’s as far as plots go are school, slice of life, working in cafe or work place type role plays, they never end up having enough drama for me, I need a deep and thrilling plot, usually the most modern I get for that is a gang role play if you know of more like that though I’m all ears!

Seriously there are 20 million other plots out there that I would be open to hearing, but I’m running out of brain power😅 so if you look at my character and think of one of your own that would pair up well I’m all ears to ideas and can certainly help creat a decent plot!!
Magic 40%
Magic is rare. Some of the players might have it. There may be sages or other magical figures that could be sought out for tutelage.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Occasional dice use, adjustable length posts, Will be played one-on-one.

SuitnTie

Howdy there! So I saw the gang’s prized possession x bodyguard one and that got me really excited. Funnily enough I have a character with that exact backstory! So I was wondering if maybe that could also be a source of conflict perhaps? My character (William) having to protect someone from another gang (your character, Ichiro)
Hoii. Just wanted to say i'd look forward to doing this rp with you. I have a character, his name is Klaus Forbes. He's actually a vampire as well. lol But a werewolf mixed with that. :D But yeah.
Owen Mars (played by nav_kat)

Hey! I'm interested! My character, Owen, would probably be a good fit for maybe a body guard type position! I have an idea for Owen getting caught in some trouble because of his shifting(I have an idea of shifting being prohibited, but Owen was forced into it), and he ends up causing some major trouble. He ends up having to work in the guard, and is stuck being the bratty prince's body guard, seeing how no one else would take the job, they out him up to it! Let me know if you're still looking! :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » New characters, new rp! (MxM or LF domin (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus