Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Fantasy Romance With Serpent Shifter (Mx (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Minae (played anonymously)

One day, while Y/C is walking down a path through the woods just on a lovely hike, he comes across a snake. A venomous green viper. It slithers across the path and doesn't seem to see him as it is relatively far away. Once off the path, it moves into a few bushes which then become engulfed in a green light for a split second. As soon as the light disappears, a woman walks out of the bushes. Pale green eyes. Long green hair. In a form fitting black dress with a green jacket. She looks to be a very wealthy woman yet she seems... strange. Nonhuman. She doesn't notice Y/C nearby and continues to walk down the path...

What will Y/C do? Will he follow her? Call out to her? What will happen when they speak for the first time??

This is a fantasy romance RP which can be either modern or the typical fantasy setting (castles, cottages, etc.) I am looking for a Male. Can be human or nonhuman! No one liners please! So PM if you are interested! :3 I write 3rd person and usually 2-5 paragraphs.
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

I would like to join this rp
I got a M. I'm interested!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Fantasy Romance With Serpent Shifter (Mx (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus