Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » On a mission. (FxM) (FxF) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

((You can skip reading this id you like but I wanted to give you an heads up. Nova isn’t actually my character. I didn’t create her but in a story someone did and I loved her so much I made a copy of her. She loves tree if you read her bio and she kinda lives in trees from the story she was in.Also Y/C stands for Your Character and M/C stands for My Character. Now back to the Roleplay ad-))

This Roleplay will be about Y/C on a misson to find M/C which is Nova. I have 3 different stereo types for you to choose from. And yes these stereo types are short since I like you to add on! :)

1: Y/C looks around in the forest and finds Nova (M/C)asleep in a tree.

2: Nova (M/C) is on a hunt for food and comes across Y/C.

3: Y/C finds Nova (M/C) stuck in between two rocks and can’t get out.

Hope you like the stereo types! Looking forward to this Roleplay! Also I’d like one paragraph or more for this Roleplay at a time! Also the paragraphs don’t have to be to big!
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 80%
Wartime/soldier RPs. Combat is a given and will likely be graphic, but there's the potential for non-combat "in the trenches" scenes. World War 2, Vietnam, etc.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.
You still up for doing this? All of the scenarios sound good to me :)
xXGamer_WolfXx Topic Starter

SP1CEE wrote:
You still up for doing this? All of the scenarios sound good to me :)
Heck yea I’m still up for this!!
I’d like to join in, though I’d like to do the first option
xXGamer_WolfXx Topic Starter

ragemachine wrote:
I’d like to join in, though I’d like to do the first option

Fine by me!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » On a mission. (FxM) (FxF) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus