Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New Member

Hello, I just registered with the site a couple of minutes ago and from what i can tell, this is the tradition new members follow? You can call me KK c:

I've been RPing for 3-4 years, but only in a very close knit group of people. Recently, I've decided to branch out and try making new friends, and start new plotlines.

Because of the isolated nature of my RP history, I may be a little rusty at this. So, please bear with me. I've also only once tried this format before, so I'm not sure how great i will be. For lack of better words, not very.";
Welcome to RPR KK and hope you enjoy it!
Full-Moon-Insomniac Topic Starter

thank you! ;v;

I hope so too.
Kim Site Admin

Yes indeedles! :D Welcome to the site, KK. You say you've only once tried the format here -- I'm a tiny bit puzzled since people here tend to follow many different formats, but I think it would help clarify my conclusion to know what format you came from. Where/how did your close knit group play before?

Do let us know (me, the moderators, any passing soul) if you run into any confusions. We're all pretty friendly and happy to help. :)

I've tried the forum format before. Like large 200+ posts on a forum, but progress was slow so i didn't really get much experience from it.

My group and I played on Deviantart Chat, usually with script but we did do some paragraph rp.

I know DA doesn't have the best reputation, but we didn't really leave our little corner and we're all mature. I'm not a troll or a weaboo or anything, just clarifying XD
Kim Site Admin

Some of my favorite peoples I met on DA! :D I've seen art-based RP from over there that blew my mind.

Did you know that you can turn any forum topic into a real-time chat here? So if forum RP is too slow for you, you can get your friends together and play at a normal pace. Just click "Launch chat" at the top of any forum topic! :D
Hi welcome to RPR dont eat the cookes!
Welcome to RPR KK! I'm sure nobody thought any bad things, there are people that use all sorts of techniques to roleplay here. I'm sure you'll have new friends to branch out with in no time. If you have any questions, feel free to ask! <3

Oh good!

Thank you!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New Member

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus