Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » hero X villain (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

“A story where villain And the hero are roommates And they
keep making Up excuses why the
are Out all the time and They stitch each other up After battles but neither has any Idea they are nemesis They keep lying to each other To keep their cover from being Blown “ A funny story about a superhero and a villain. They have been continuing to fight each other throughout time! Different centuries they have fought each other never ever finding out who was the other one! Each time they came close to finding out they never did. Because they would end up killed and would be reincarnated later on. Sometimes the hero before the villain and sometimes the villain before the hero. Sometimes both are reincarnated at the same time. Each time they are though they lose the memories of their former life but eventually regain them. Will they eventually find out who the other is or will they forever not know?

OR

“Perhaps I can have this dance?” Character A’s heart dropped into their stomach, despite the fact this was very much useful to the mission. They managed a mute node and character B took their hand, drawing them close, capturing their hands in a secure enough grip that it made it difficult to go for a weapon.

The music dipped intimate and they swayed. “ you know” character B murmured against their ear.

“ I’ve been watching you all night”

Oh shoot had they been caught?
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, Will be played one-on-one.

I Really Like This Idea
This is nice
Yuepvr

This sounds interesting, count me in!
I'm very much interested in such RP!

If you still have some open spots, feel free to msg me through PMs.
Scarletwolf Topic Starter

weribguy2 wrote:
I Really Like This Idea

PM me
Scarletwolf Topic Starter

Yuepvr wrote:
This sounds interesting, count me in![/quote

pm me

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » hero X villain (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus