Skip to main content

Forums » Help » Adding pictures to a profile from a phone

I'm using an iPhone 4 for everything rpr related and there's a picture or two I want to put on my profile. I can't figure out how though, since I can't copy the image URL directly from the picture in my camera roll. I can copy the image but the URL that allows me to post the image usif the URL button thingy you guys have.

How do I do this? Please help me D:
Sanne Moderator

I'm not sure how you're trying to upload your image. Are you wanting to upload it to a third party image host, like Imgur or Photobucket, or are you trying to upload it into a gallery widget?
LuciferBrimstone Topic Starter

I'm trying to upload it to my rpr player profile. I'm fine with gallery widgets, I can do those easy, but I can't figure out how to put them on my actual profile the way you have pictures on yours, for instance.
Sanne Moderator

You'll need to upload the image to an image host like Imgur, Photobucket, Tinypic etc.

After it's uploaded, you will be given an URL by the image host. For example, Imgur gave me this (direct) link: http://i.imgur.com/OCdYs0X.gif

You need to copy this URL (like you would copy any text on your phone!), then put the URL into your profile like this:
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/OCdYs0X.gif[/img]

And that's all there is to it! :)

Alright, cool! Thanks sanne!
Sanne Moderator

Did you manage to get this sorted? :)

Not yet- I was going to do that today tho. Yesterday I was sleepy so I would've messed it up somehow xD I'll mess around with it today.

While we're on the topic of how to do things, how can I do the drop down links on my profile too, like the way Oaky has it on his profile, for instance?
Claine Moderator

Ignore this post. It is invisible.
Claine Moderator

Whoops I am an idiot. Ignore that last post. I skipped over the 'drop down' part.

Why! That would be
Code:
[collapse name="Words"]Super Secret Hidden Words[/collapse]

Words
Super Secret Hidden Words

Alright, cool! Thanks Claine!

I just have a super long profile right now, and I want to try to make it easier to navigate xD

You are on: Forums » Help » Adding pictures to a profile from a phone

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus