Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Is MLP Still Popular? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Cherry Bomb (played by JetStorm)

As you can see from the title,I am itching to do a mlp rp, I spent about 2 hours making a character and I'd like to use her eventually. This is an FxF type rp,sine my character is attracted to AJ(Mainly because they grew up together,and AJ is the only friend she had in life) If you want more info,check out her profile,and read all of the info.

PM if interested.

P.S I am only looking for cute romance stuff,like cuddles,hugs,occasional kisses,that sorta thing.
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Cherry Bomb (played by JetStorm) Topic Starter

Still Looking

If you have a plot idea,I'd be happy to read it. Just send me a message

Still Looking...
MangoNekros

Cherry Bomb wrote:
Still Looking...

Hate to poop on your parade but I don't think anybody really does MLP anymore. That trend ended some time ago.

I am aware it ended

maybe newer members will pop up and find this interesting...
MangoNekros

Cherry Bomb wrote:
I am aware it ended

maybe newer members will pop up and find this interesting...

Hopefully so. Good luck. If you ever want to do other RP though, just feel free to shoot me a PM

Okay ^^

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Is MLP Still Popular? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus