Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » New character (romance) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Lila (played by Milky-bunny)

(Fantasy, modern, historical, sci-fi, world building, gang related, anything you can think of except slice of life!❤️)

Hi hi I’m new to RPR, but not to RP, and decided to just dive right in! I made a new character named Lila and for my first role play on this site I decided I wanna stick to a general prompt that I can do best. I want this to be a dom male takes in my Neko girl and they fall in love, this can be modern, historical or even sci-fi and we can ad as many twists and turns as we want! My main request is that we find an even deeper story line so it’s nots slice of life, because I find that quite boring. Maybe your characters a prince,or in a gang, or maybe the city is at war, or hybrids/mythics are illegal, and so on let’s make it fun and interesting!!! ❤️👉👈❤️

((EDIT: decided I wanted to put some prompts just as examples for adding twists to the traditional “finding a Neko” prompt 😋))

1. So for fantasy historical some examples would be, your character is a prince and finds or is gifted my Neko in cat form not knowing there part human. Or maybe your character is a thief and finds my character in pain or maybe both characters are locked up in a dungeon and when your character tries to escape he decided to rescue my character. There’s so many different ways to do it.

2. Modern is a lot harder for me unless it’s turned into some world building because traditional modern can very easily turn slice of life. So for a twist, your character could be in a gang and helps my character. Or maybe there’s a terror on hybrid creatures like Nekos and there’s a war going on and your character helps my character to safety. Honestly the best example that I like doing for modern is gang rps but I’m always open to new ideas!!

3. Sci-fi is also not my strong suite but I REALLY WANT TO GET GOOD AT IT!! because it’s so intriguing to me I think it’s so fun and I feel this character I’m particular would work well! We could do a gang twist, war twist, maybe theres a monarchy mixed with sci fi technology we could litteraly do most anything!! So fun and I’m super open to it! I should note tho that my character has a very babycore/dollcore aesthetic that very much has the presence of 1930-60’s type aesthetics that can be very alternative or just very pure but we could put a little 1930-60’s spice in there for a twist as far as world building (think steampunk but 60’s style idk 😂😂 we could just not too)
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 30%
Distant war may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat will likely be summarized, not played out in detail.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Lila (played by Milky-bunny) Topic Starter

((Edited))
I enjoy the modern concept!
i'm intrested

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » New character (romance) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus