Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » 2021 meet cute! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I have a few characters I've been, like, dying to use for something like a meet-cute, so I guess I'll list em below with a short lil description thingy! The plots I have are just suggestions; flexible to suggestions and such!
A couple of important things first tho:
~No smut/erotica, please. Not my thing, won't be doing it.
~I can match any length over one or two words but you must put effort into spelling and grammar.
~ Please no eating disorders for my own personal reasons.
~I'm looking for 1x1's over PMs or Discord! I don't do well in groups.

Here we go! ٩(◕‿◕。)۶

Neon
Neon is a complete sweetheart but is quite eccentric and childish, always on the hunt for anything shiny like coins or bottlecaps. ...He also lives in other people's houses. Y/C might find him hiding out in their attic or basement for all they know! Or perhaps they take him in after he's made a break from home. (Mx Any gender, or close friendship--modern, fantasy/sci-fi can be included).

{All others are taken}

PM me or drop a reply here if you're interested!
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 10%
Small possibility of combat, usually brief and not detailed.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, Will be played one-on-one.

Clover (played anonymously)

Hey, I'd love to RP with Sekai, if that's alright.
milktea_dollie Topic Starter

Clover wrote:
Hey, I'd love to RP with Sekai, if that's alright.

Yeah! That's quite alright; send me a PM and we can discuss!
I'm actually really interested in this topic! Especially for Hiko Aiuchi as he seems really cute plus I love magical girls/boys. Though I didn't write them down in my characters yet. I can rp in pms or discord and I'd love to talk more about it if you're interested!

Kikistar10 wrote:
I'm actually really interested in this topic! Especially for Hiko Aiuchi as he seems really cute plus I love magical girls/boys. Though I didn't write them down in my characters yet. I can rp in pms or discord and I'd love to talk more about it if you're interested!

Sure thing! Can you PM me and we can talk more?
Yuepvr

Hey, is Coral still open? I'm open to interact with her.

Yuepvr wrote:
Hey, is Coral still open? I'm open to interact with her.

Sure thing! PM me and we can talk more!
imma pick Neon totally adorable idea

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » 2021 meet cute! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus