Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for Tomb Raider (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

You and your partner, Lea Jing (m/c) are given a mission by the boss Bladon Fui of the Bleeding Claw clan (m/c) to raid a tomb. The boss needs everyone he can to raid this tomb, although the clan may not trust newcomers so easily. You and your partner are ordered to raid this tomb, but it's likely paranormal action takes place in this tomb. Legend says the corrupted Claw of Anger rests here. It once belonged to an evil entity: The Sha of Anger. Now it's a dormant weapon... for now. If it's left anywhere outside of its cache, if it falls into the wrong hands, the being may return, and the world is forced to fight it once more.

I finally came back with another idea. Thanks to a friend, I want to relive this idea with another partner.

It's a darker story that involves combat, but if you're not comfortable with it, I'll remove gore from this RP. If you want to insert any other ideas, please PM me! I won't shy away from a bit of romance.

The time this story takes place in won't matter, but this story may take place in an Asian setting. Depending on your preference, the story can be a modern fantasy or a traditional fantasy so I can adapt to your liking. This'll be a one-off scene. However, if you enjoy RPing with my OC, do let me know if you have a long-term idea.

I can adapt to anyone's posts. However, I'll get turned off if someone posts more than three paragraphs, and if anyone makes more than two posts before I get a chance to respond.

One more thing: Please be patient! I'll be around more often after I graduate from high school. Also, I understand if you need to step away for a few months.

DM me if you are interested. Don't be afraid to ask for my help. If you have any ideas you would like to add, shoot 'em at me!
Magic 20%
Plausible legends of ancient magic, but current magic is not common.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, one-off scene. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for Tomb Raider (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus