Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Art Requests!

I'm very bored and in a drawing mood so if anyone would like for me to draw them something, just ask! I'm always up for a good drawing challenge!!

Things I can draw:

Characters. I can draw some anime characters, I can draw some tv characters, just not very realistic ones TwT. I can draw youtubers and youtube....series characters? (I have no idea how to word that but for example- Zander from The Music Freaks by RosyClozy)

OC's.

Things I can try to draw:

Animals.

Things I can NOT draw:

Furries.

Realism.

Anyway, I'll stop rambling now. XD
Wanna help me with some character art? Every time I try drawing my brain breaks but I need art for a new boi I made.
Hey, I'm obsessed over this one character from naruto. The character is Kakashi. I don't know why but, I think he is just amazing. Lol, I've been curious about your art for awhile, so it would be cool to see you draw him. Do you know him?
CreepypastaFanGirl23 Topic Starter

PossitivelyNoOne wrote:
Wanna help me with some character art? Every time I try drawing my brain breaks but I need art for a new boi I made.
Yeah, of course I can. I'm really sorry for not replying earlier, I've been a little busy with school work. Just give me a detailed idea of what he looks like and I'll get it done as quick as I can :)
CreepypastaFanGirl23 Topic Starter

EchoSama wrote:
Hey, I'm obsessed over this one character from naruto. The character is Kakashi. I don't know why but, I think he is just amazing. Lol, I've been curious about your art for awhile, so it would be cool to see you draw him. Do you know him?
I've never watched Naruto so I don't know Kakashi but I can always look him up if I need to, anyway, of course I'll draw him as soon as I can :)
calvinmccarthy2001

Can I ask you to draw my OC, Hail? :D
You might have to take a look at his profile for his full appearance info.

If you don't want to draw him, that's fine. I was just wondering. :3
CreepypastaFanGirl23 wrote:
PossitivelyNoOne wrote:
Yeah, of course I can. I'm really sorry for not replying earlier, I've been a little busy with school work. Just give me a detailed idea of what he looks like and I'll get it done as quick as I can :)

Uhh, his profile is the Twins, he should have two reference photos up.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Art Requests!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus