Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Character Profile Easter Eggs and More

DatZiggyBoi

Have you ever added anything fun to your character's profile, like interactions or little hidden easter eggs? If so, what were they and how did people react?

Astrowl, my current main character, has one. But I don't think anybody's noticed it yet.
Rémi Soutine (played anonymously)

This entire profile :)
SPACE GAS STATION (played anonymously)

Generally speaking, this whole profile. More specifically, try to find the big one hidden on it! >:D
C I P H E R (played by Rigby)

This entire profile is a mess of hover-text, collapse tags, transparent text and hidden whitespaces - and sometimes collapse tags IN hidden whitespaces.

If it’s as bad as Karki here though I usually put disclaimers that it’s there. CTRL+A to find the whitespaces and transparent text...
Marc Zhang (played by Rigby)

C I P H E R wrote:
This entire profile is a mess of hover-text, collapse tags, transparent text and hidden whitespaces - and sometimes collapse tags IN hidden whitespaces.

If it’s as bad as Karki here though I usually put disclaimers that it’s there. CTRL+A to find the whitespaces and transparent text...

...and Marc’s operates by the same rules, but there’s a lot more things one can normally read on this one at least.
DatZiggyBoi Topic Starter

These profiles are more cryptic than where's waldo but everyone dresses as waldo
Interesting idea! I think I should do it to one of my characters! Now which one?
Rogue-Scribe

Ah yes... hidden text... hidden links... hidden photos... etc. I had a 'Russian Doll' on one of my characters using repeated collapse tags. I think it drilled down ten levels before some hidden trickery was found. There is a lot one can do with the character pages here!

This seems like a good place to link some of the wonderful articles there are dedicated to character pages and the depth one can go with them.

If anyone wants to share their trickery, cool! :)

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Character Profile Easter Eggs and More

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus