Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » An Assassin's Apprentice (M/F (I'll RP) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I have been RPing for a long time now and I can write between 300 and 1000 words or more; depending on muse, plot, and my partner's response. {So please be advanced or at least be able to write no less than 300 words or three paragraphs} I do prefer writing in the third person.
=====

Your character has been trained as an assassin since they were very young- around twelve years old. They’d been trained by the world’s most notorious assassin who was only eighteen themselves at that time. The two met when your character was saved by mine. When your character turned twenty their mentor announced they had nothing left to teach them and sent them on their way.

Options-
#1. (This is set at the time that my character told yours that their training was over) With training officially over and your character now a full-fledged assassin, they confess their long-held feelings to their mentor. {Feel free to add suggestions to flesh out this idea}
#2. Eight long years have passed and he has become rather famous among their peers but, recently they’ve found themselves in a stump. Everything has become dreadfully boring and they’ve even slipped up on some assignments. So, hearing that his mentor has returned after a seven-year disappearance, he goes to investigate. Will long-held feeling reappear? Why and where has his former mentor been all these years?

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

oh my god. I actually have three to four assassins
EverLastingImage Topic Starter

Bump~

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » An Assassin's Apprentice (M/F (I'll RP) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus