Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Meet Cute: Destiny adventures, superhero (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello, ladies and gentlemen and others! I have a few characters I'd like to use for this (will edit and post later, sorry for any inconvenience), but my main ideas for Meet Cutes are as follow!

Red String of Destiny
I'd love to do a fantasy RP involving this! It's one of my favorite tropes. If you don't know what that is, it's a story/legend/myth about soulmates, essentially. People being bound, usually by their little finger, with a red string that's intangible and sometimes invisible. This red string signifies destiny and means the people will be together! So this roleplay would be about
2 soulmates (or more, maybe?) Who either suddenly develop the ability to see the threads, or suddenly see the person(or people) on the end of their thread for the first time, maybe taking the train or some such... What happens next is what we could roleplay!
I'd like a high fantasy, magical, or even something like Boku no Hero Academia-type of RP with this one.

I Summon ye... Character?
A practicing magician accidentally magics up a random-seeming person out of their mop bucket one fateful day. Oops. This was an accident, I promise. Don't get me fired please.
Which character is played by whom, we can work out amongst ourselves! :)

Superhero Landing

A superhero falls out of the sky for some reason and interacts with Y/C or M/C (I'd prefer to be the superhero in this scenario but if you want to, I can try the civilian play as well!). Whether the hero falls because of the other character, on accident or to protect them, or maybe they fall and crash into them randomly... Well, that also can be decided!

If you want me to set up the scene first and then just have you sort of walk smack dab into it, that's also fine. Just let me know. Please send me a PM, or respond here! I'll be following this thread, so it's fine if you don't PM me first. We can RP over PM, or use one of the groups I'm in which would be appropriate for roleplaying.

Also, it doesn't have to be solid romance, or conventional romance, or any romance at all, really! I'm fine with just doing friendship RP. A half-possible-dating, half-best-pals outcome is the sort of RP I'd like to do!

Orna Rollo[/url]https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/1451404/385027

This is the character I'd like to use for the superhero one. My other character who's a civilian/practicing magical girl is Azura Rosenn, visible on my profile, and she's pretty young. So, casual comedy/friendly RP only for Azura.

I'd also like to use Orna or Azura for the Destiny RP, although I also have another character in the works. The next character is a practicing cleric. I think it would be fun to play with that character as well.

And finally, for the Bucket Magician RP, either Orna, Azura, or the cleric character would be fun. I can also play without making a character, but I'd rather not do that if we're RPing in a thread. :) :) :)

While the RP sheet for this thread says that it's one-off only, there's a possibility that we'll both like it well enough and get along enough that we could do a longer term RP. However, that's something we'd have to agree on afterwards, I think.
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, one-off scene.

I'm interested
Shinyrainbowlithogra Topic Starter

Lovely! I completely forgot to add my characters. Gimme a jiff.

Any particular one you're interested in, or do ya want a mishmash?
Shinyrainbowlithogra wrote:
Lovely! I completely forgot to add my characters. Gimme a jiff.

Any particular one you're interested in, or do ya want a mishmash?

superhero landing
Shinyrainbowlithogra Topic Starter

Cool! I'd like to play with Orna then, if you don't mind. I have another superhero character, but they're part of a duo so I think Orna would be better for this situation.
I'll PM you for the rest of the details, so we can go from there or move to a Group to play. :)
Charli (played by Joan10)

I just can't wait

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Meet Cute: Destiny adventures, superhero (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus