Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » MxM Romance roleplay (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Eita Hanada (played anonymously)

I'm looking for a nice MxM romance to play with someone, and I'll be using my character Eita Hanada (I posted this with him so you can get to his info easy). It takes place in modern times in Japan, and there are some people that are able to see spirits, about five every hundred people, so they're not too uncommon. These people generally weren't able to see spirits well, or kept it a secret from others. Y/c one day sees Eita as he's being attacked by an evil spirit, and being able to clearly see and touch spirits, jumps in to save Eita's afterlife.
✨ and a romance begins! ✨

EDIT: Anyone that wants to do this rp with me will have to be alright with slow replies, although I can usually get online at least once every week. Real life over rp, you know?
Magic 40%
Magic is rare. Some of the players might have it. There may be sages or other magical figures that could be sought out for tutelage.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Primrose-Chan

This seems interesting! Feel free to DM me and we can work out a roleplay!
Eita Hanada (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Primrose-Chan wrote:
This seems interesting! Feel free to DM me and we can work out a roleplay!
alright, i shall!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » MxM Romance roleplay (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus