Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Wanna make a world with me? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Sooooo I have never tried to make a post before buuuut, lets see how it goes, yeah?

I am actually not looking for at lot of different people to write with just a few to have some fun, long, feeling and deep rps and story's with, where we can joke and play our Characters like we want to, and make our world together.
If you have more characters that is just awesome! I have over 15 different and that is just the humans, but I have not put them up here since, I kinda don't want to spoil my characters if that make senses?
If you wanna get to know my characters then your characters must interact with mine. And then the story can start to unfold. If the first characters we drag in, can't together, then there is another character there can take there place.

I am put for a lot of things, but to make it simple in the beginning, lets say we start in a town/city or maybe on another planet. What kinda place it is, we can talk about together.

Genre, location, story, parings it will all be up to us and our characters.
I do prefer original characters, but if you have one from a game or something that is fine to. then we can try that to

By the way when i write i normally do it like this, since there can be more than one character in game at a time.

Character name,- "Talking" Doing *Thinking*
Here is an example:

Jack,- I turn around to look at you with my green eyes filled with determination and a smile on my lips before I ask you. "Ready to play a game" I bring up my black dices with the golden spots and throws them at the floor with a smirk. *Dont be snake eyes, don't be snake eyes* I stare at the dices til they land with a total of seven spots up. Then I glance over at you and winks "So wanna make a world with me?"
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Hi! I read this and was interested. Are you still open?
I'd like to build a world! :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Wanna make a world with me? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus