Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for Mystery-Solvers! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

yex

This Rp will be greatly inspired by the Splatoon 2 Dlc, Octo expansion!
< ONE MORE PERSON NEEDED!!! >

A mystery-based Rp, where it seems that even the gods themselves are against you. On this train ride to hell, your pride, skill and strength will constantly be tested by an unknown mastermind amongst you.
However- you're far from alone! There will be many characters to assist you in your travels, as long as your performance and morals aren't entirely down in the dumps.
. . .
I'd suggest you don't get too attached to them.

I'll be playing a DM-like role in this Rp, controlling the setting and initiating the tests. I will pit puzzles and battles against your characters, and it's up to you as a team to put your brains together and banish this evil force once and all.
However- there's one problem...
You don't know who the bad guy is!

You will start by waking up in an unknown area, but you can quickly figure out this is a train of sorts. Only one car is open for now. However! There's a little someone who will be able to assist you as soon as possible. Try not to make the wrong move, as who knows what'll happen if you're found to be plotting against . . . them.

You only have one shot at this.
The wisps will guide you.

[ EXTRA NOTES ]
I will be playing numerous characters in this event, all with different knowledge and backstory. Communication is very valuable in this- and while one character may know something, another may not. Be sure to get all of the information you can from every possible source!

I hope this turns out well, as I've had this idea for a long while!! If there's anything you'd like to suggest, please let me know!

I'll be working on characters I haven't written down in the background, so please give me a moment to finish setting up!

This Rp MIGHT contain gore, but it will absolutely include dark topics!! < Nothing Nsfw :D >

. . .

Leave nothing behind.
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a small group of players.

OnlYBookworM

Hi can i join??
I’m interested
HelpIranoutofideas

Hello there, can I join?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for Mystery-Solvers! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus