Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Free fantasy designs (closed)

So, I doodled up some quick warm-up portraits and figured since I wouldn't be using the designs myself, might as well let someone else have some fun. Since I want to make sure they'll actually see some love though, and won't just be claimed and hoarded I'm doing a quick lil competition.

Pick a character, give them a name and write about a quirk they have or give me a lil funfact about them. Max five lines. I'm picking whichever I like the most by Friday evening my time. :>

the_beans_by_sashetha_.png
I'mma throw in a word for that first lovely character on the left 😍 (also thank you for doing this, what a cool idea! :0)
So, a few things I thought of:

- feels like a "he" to me, not sure about a name--maybe something that starts with V and sounds fairly fancy edit: maybe Valda? Vildar? <.<
- those eyes have great vision but are super sensitive to sunlight; I'm gonna say he loves stargazing
- probably has an awesome star/sky chart mural on his bedroom ceiling
- due to the sunlight sensitivity, likes colder weather (except for those days where he decides he doesn't)
- looks super snazzy 24/7, if you ever catch him looking disheveled then he's probably sick or stayed up into the ungodly early hours of the morning for some cool cosmic event

Maybe that's a little more than five lines but I got a bit carried away <.<
Sasheth Topic Starter

Archaic wrote:
I'mma throw in a word for that first lovely character on the left 😍 (also thank you for doing this, what a cool idea! :0)
So, a few things I thought of:

- feels like a "he" to me, not sure about a name--maybe something that starts with V and sounds fairly fancy edit: maybe Valda? Vildar? <.<
- those eyes have great vision but are super sensitive to sunlight; I'm gonna say he loves stargazing
- probably has an awesome star/sky chart mural on his bedroom ceiling
- due to the sunlight sensitivity, likes colder weather (except for those days where he decides he doesn't)
- looks super snazzy 24/7, if you ever catch him looking disheveled then he's probably sick or stayed up into the ungodly early hours of the morning for some cool cosmic event

Maybe that's a little more than five lines but I got a bit carried away <.<

So it's like 18.17 here so might as well wrap it up-
Think imma just use the remaining designs as dnd npc's or something, but Valda/vildar is yours <3 uvu
Hope I'll get to have a peek at what you end up doing with the character! 👀

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Free fantasy designs (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus