Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Galactic exploration (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hey! I’ve been watching and reading a lot of sci-fi stories about aliens and advanced civilisations.
So I’ve been expanding my alien worlds more and I want to continue doing that. Don’t care the length of the response (at least ten words) or how you write, just as long as we have a fun time and learn about each other’s characters and worlds
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 100%
Far future, perhaps galactic teleporters and fast terraforming
Combat 30%
Distant war may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat will likely be summarized, not played out in detail.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.
b0uncy

Hey this sounds super fun! None of my characters may appeal to you but I can always make something new, I like your style and heck yeah for dinosaurs!!! Let me know if your interested in rping something like this with me =]
Bro! Ive got the perfect characters
aka the laclac ( a weirdly mutated Dino like creature
and the..... I forgot its name! [ a human like species that welds spears and have crooked necks, and live underground
I have a few as made for this even a merfolk that literally lives in space and eats rocks and whatever they can find
If you’re still interested I would absolutely love to to tell you about my worlds and peoples.
Hey! Ive got the perfect characters

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Galactic exploration (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus