Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Teacher x Teacher (Slow Burn Romance) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Main Idea:
My character (Kore Duarte) and your character (Y/C) were childhood best friends up until the end of high school, but they drifted away or had a fight after graduation so they lost touch. Kore is now working at an elementary school, she teaches art and takes care of the library and she loves every second of it, she doesn’t find herself thinking about Y/C as often as she used to, but when she does a wave of a melancholic feeling seems to overpower her. Things are different now though, she has a good job, a nice apartment and a significant other (things could be going better between them, but relationships have their ups and downs, right?), a crush she had in high school doesn't matter anymore and even if they were best friends once they would probably never cross paths again, or so she thought. One morning she is teaching first graders about primary colors and then it happens, sure she knew a new teacher had been hired and that they would be toured around the school that day, but she didn’t know their name, an she certainly did not expect to see her old childhood friend standing at the door of her classroom with her vice principal as she tried to stop a boy from eating his crayons. She was 99.9% sure that flutter she felt was simply a surprise seeing them after so long, but then again she had always been terrible at math.

Details:
    My ideal length is along 3 paragraphs or more
    I don't mind the gender of your character
    Third person perspective

Let me know if you are interested and we can discuss the topic further!
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 00%
No combat. If problems arise, players may be expected to solve it without resorting to violence.
Romance 90%
Romance is required from early on, but there will be some semblance of a plot beyond the relationship.

Details: adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Bella (played by browneyed67943)

I'm intrested
FriedStars Topic Starter

Bella wrote:
I'm intrested

Great! Just sent me a pm and we can discuss the details

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Teacher x Teacher (Slow Burn Romance) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus