Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » LF A Friend or a Sponsor for a Model (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Ellna Mandosa is a tall latina girl with hazel eyes, red-painted hair, an athletic body without abs, and occasionally changes fashion from day to day. Her personality is adaptive as she's used to so many people in a crowded area in Los Angeles. She can go from being an adorable sweetheart to a gutsy fighter.

In California is the same person working as a model. She's been dying to be a model so that one day she can open herself to the public once more. She loves the public! Perhaps, it's time for a new approach, and she turned to with the one thing she loves most: Modeling.

However, because it's California, many things can go down, including someone trying to kidnap Ellna for certain means. She'll need someone to protect her. Perhaps her friend or her sponsor is a fighter, or has an extreme, secret side job that can help Ellna out.

This is my first Modern RP idea. I don't have a written profile for her. This will be her test run for if I want to use her in future RPs.

Few things to note.
-No Smut. Fade to black is okay.
-If you have a character you would like to use for this world, DM me first.
-This is a modern world full of humans. No other races.
-You can control more than one person. Maybe you can control Ellna's sponsor and her friend.
-Avoid simple responses.
-No acronyms like lol or y... plz.
-No Metagaming or Gmodding.
-Feel free to insert ideas!
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, one-off scene.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » LF A Friend or a Sponsor for a Model (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus