Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » High Power Levels Please! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hiro (played by ConnanBell)

Greetings all! This is Hiro Toriyama, and he wants a chance to fight against someone who can keep up with his amazing power! I also have other powerful characters I can throw into the mix as the story progresses. Male or female or whatever else are all welcome, and all spicies are welcome!

I'm looking for anything from city-to-planet-buster levels of power. Kaiju, Dragon Ball, and still more, as long as they can keep the pace with this boy, either fighting each other or some great threat bigger than both of them!

Alternate Plot:
Still high power-level, but this time a puppy-love story between Hiro and some young female character, full of fluff and adorable moments (wholly innocent, of course) and the occasional city-block-leveling explosion when we feel like it. Female is required for this one, but willing to accept any human-shaped races.
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 70%
Further future, perhaps visit mars or upload your brain
Combat 80%
Wartime/soldier RPs. Combat is a given and will likely be graphic, but there's the potential for non-combat "in the trenches" scenes. World War 2, Vietnam, etc.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » High Power Levels Please! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus