Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Last Chance for Old Prices!

Hey there, Kruhee here! I want to let everyone know that my commission prices will be going up. If you want to get a commission at my usual price they will be available for the next week [Ending Thursday March 4th] at the prices seen below! I will only be accepting 5 commissions so it will be first come first served. Below you can find examples of my work.

Sketches: Head- $5.00+ | Bust- $10.00+ | Half Body- $18.00+ | Full Body- $25.00+
Colored Sketches - Head- $10.00+ | Bust- $15.00+ | Half Body- $23.00+ | Full Body- $30.00+
Line Art: Head- $20.00+ | Bust- $25.00+ | Half Body- $30.00+ | Full Body- $40.00+
Fully Colored: Head- $30.00+ | Bust- $35.00+ | Half Body- $50.00+ | Full Body- $100.00+
p6UZfty.png

Please contact me through PM's or Discord at Kruhee#8250

I would also like to add that my Patreon https://www.patreon.com/Kruhee is open! Anyone at the $1 tier has access to the high rez 300ppi copies of my work, WIP’s, and coloring pages. As well as will receive discount codes for future merch, and the ability to participate in choosing future projects.

Patrons in the $15 tier can get up to $25 worth of rewards each month they are a patron, there are only 10 slots available for those who are interested!

Those in the $35 dollar tier can get up to $45 worth of rewards every month, with their choice of two separate rewards per month including character reference sheets, chibis of their characters, and fully colored busts, but be warned there are only 5 slots available!

Examples of Patreon rewards can be seen here https://www.kruhee.com/patron-rewards

So if that’s something you’d like to take part in please go check out my Patreon, all work published in March will be available publicly so if you want to wait and see if being a Patron of any tier will be worth it to you please check in March 1st-31st to see what becoming a Kruton is like!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Last Chance for Old Prices!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus