Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Wolf's forrest. ( MxM- FxM ) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello, cuties. Good morning, evening, night. Whatever time it is for you- <3

---

I'd want to try and do a wolf/human roleplay. It's like a forest full of different packs of wolves, and some loner wolves.
They're able to have a human form if you'd want. But they usually stay wolf form to stay safe. Is what they believe.. I have a created character for this roleplay and his name is Finn. If you'd like to go check him out. :) Here's the plan- well my plan. If you have any other idea, tell me. :D
So the idea I have, is Finn is a Lone wolf. He was kicked out of his pack when he was a pup, cause his father lost the alpha rank. So then, he was hunting a deer y/c was hunting at the same time, and that's how they meet. It's your option if they become enemies or not. We'll just have to see how it goes from there!

Also, I don't really have names for any packs. But there's four in the entire forest. I have two name ideas for two packs. I have BloodMoon, and SharpRiver. They all have ranks. BloodMoon is the highest. N/N is the second highest, SharpRiver is the third highest, then the other N/N pack/clan is the lowest. By the term I use for 'rank' is the amount of wolves in a pack, and how good they are at hunting. Though. . The BloodMoon pack hunts for their own. Wolves. Like.. just Lone wolves. So all the Lone wolves have to watch their backs at all time!
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, concise post-length, long-term RP partner preferred.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Wolf's forrest. ( MxM- FxM ) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus