Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for Long-term RP partners!!!! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

lonewriter

Hello you beautiful creatures! I hope everyone is doing good these days, especially in the days of gloom. I'm looking for creative people who could write with me! One who could help both parties move our story forwards, brainstorm ideas and create characters. One who doesn't mind chatting OOC!
I'm also looking for those who can write descriptive narrations in their writings, or literate. A paragraph or two is all I need and if you write less in some occasions then that's fine with me!
I'm hoping our partnership could be long term.
I roleplay in a good variety of genres. I am into action and adventure, especially setting in historical themes like the golden age of piracy or the old west. I am also into medieval-fantasy themes or just medieval themes in general.
See Also: Slice of life, crime and comedy. (And all three as a mix.)
Sci-Fi and horror isn't really my forte but I am keen in experimenting and exploring new plots!

Please visit my profile if you want to see more things in-depth so you can know what you're getting!

Thank you for reading and have a good life ! :^))
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 80%
Far future, perhaps interstellar travel (generation ships)
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

I can do a modern theme if that's fine with you. I may have an idea for that anyways.
lonewriter Topic Starter

Hi! And sure!
Hey would love to rp with you if it’s still open!
hello,
I hope this message finds you well. I'd love to do some writing if the offer is still available.
Hey, if your ever not busy, I'd love to start a rp. I mainly do romance or general, and I'm only on weekdays except for Wednesday.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for Long-term RP partners!!!! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus