Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Good or Bad!

Good or Bad

Good or Bad, you heard it people. This is a forum game that I came up, a game that I want people to use to think about things in this world a bit more, maybe start changing things as well..

Well anyway, here are the rules:
- You can name something bad about the world, someone below you answering on how they will fix it.
- You can name something good about the world, someone below you answering on what could be better than what is above them.
- You can't do both bad and good in one post! You have to choose ONE bad thing or ONE good thing.
- There WILL be controversial things in here, I assume, and if there is anything that is remotely rude or hateful, I will report you.
- Opinions are welcome, just don't be cruel or rude and remember to be kind.

I shall start:

One good thing - People are fighting more for Black Lives Matter.
Oh man, this one is gonna be something I’ve heard about

Recently, I’ve heard that a German radio host did a fair criticism of BTS about a song that BTS had covered, and upon discovering this, all the “BTS Army” groupies started to attack the dude, saying that he was racist and such

My whole issue is that large groups are attacking other people because of a fair point, and you can’t discuss your opinion on the internet, post anything, or do anything on the internet without getting mobbed by a bunch of people attacking you for seemingly no reason

Unfortunately I don’t see a way this can get better, but I do want to put this problem in the spotlight. There are legitimate reasons to go after someone, but more likely or not, the person people are attacking just wanna share cooking recipes

Alright, small rant over.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Good or Bad!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus