Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » [closed] Art trade for fun?

nindyaru

ใ€ŒThanks to everyone who participated, this art trade event is closed ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ™ใ€

My friend invited me to do collaboration art trade, and I thought it was fun.

Anyone want to join me to do this 'art trade' game as well?

Actually it's more like a 'Draw This in Your Style' challenge, you can pick one of my 3 main original characters in this site to draw, but in exchange I'll draw your OC too (no NSWF btw)! Digital art or traditional art is ok, any type of art style is ok! It's only for fun! (โยดโ—ก`โ)

7618F300-457A-45BC-A744-FA4F40DADDAE.jpeg
This sounds cute! I can only do traditional art at the moment though, and I'm pretty busy, so it might take a while... if I can give it a try, though, I will!
nindyaru Topic Starter

Shinyrainbowlithogra wrote:
This sounds cute! I can only do traditional art at the moment though, and I'm pretty busy, so it might take a while... if I can give it a try, though, I will!

Hello @Shinyrainbowlithogra!

Thank you so much for your interest!
๏ผˆ๏ผพโˆ‡๏ผพ๏ผ‰

Itโ€™s totally okay! Donโ€™t worry and take your time! ๏ผผ๏ผผ\\ูฉ( 'ฯ‰' )ูˆ //๏ผ๏ผ

Is there any particular oc that you want me to draw in exchange? Or is it ok If I pick any of your oc? I can only draw in manga style though, hopefully thatโ€™s okay (^_ ^ ; )
You're welcome! Thank you for setting it up! :) It looks fun. Uhh, yeah, no preference, really! Thank you for asking. And I really like manga style! So there are definitely no worries there, for me. Haha. :D
Is that like a Black Hole black hole or just a black hollow in her chest?
nindyaru Topic Starter

@MonsterMiniMart: hello! ๐Ÿ˜„ hmm... hole... hollow... I didn't know there's a meaning difference between this two word, lol, sorry. I think it's a... hole? but the outer side of the hole is connected to the outer space, I mean if that hole is in a bigger size, If you enter it, you'll fall into the outer space. The connection created a... kind of wormhole, tunnels between two black holes that connect distant regions of space-time? It doesn't have gravity power like the type of black hole that's created from dying star, though, unless the power is activated or if it's suddenly become way too big or maybe if it's become uncontrollable.

I hope this answers your question :)
nindyaru wrote:
@MonsterMiniMart: hello! ๐Ÿ˜„ hmm... hole... hollow... I didn't know there's a meaning difference between this two word, lol, sorry. I think it's a... hole? but the outer side of the hole is connected to the outer space, I mean if that hole is in a bigger size, If you enter it, you'll fall into the outer space. The connection created a... kind of wormhole, tunnels between two black holes that connect distant regions of space-time? It doesn't have gravity power like the type of black hole that's created from dying star, though, unless the power is activated or if it's suddenly become way too big or maybe if it's become uncontrollable.

I hope this answers your question :)

Yeah that answers my question =P Thanks
I do plan on drawing her within the next couple days if you wanna draw Mera for the trade I dont have any art of her that isn't from a character creator game thing lol

https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/1433677

I havent really come up with a clothing style for her apart from her being a tomboy and liking button up shirts, doc martins, converse. Kind of masc presenting i guess... idk, I have other characters with actual pictures if you'd prefer a more established character let me know =)
nindyaru wrote:
My friend invited me to do collaboration art trade, and I thought it was fun.

Anyone want to join me to do this 'art trade' game as well?

Actually it's more like a 'Draw This in Your Style' challenge, you can pick one of my 3 main original characters in this site to draw, but in exchange I'll draw your OC too (no NSWF btw)! Digital art or traditional art is ok, any type of art style is ok! It's only for fun! (โยดโ—ก`โ)

Hi! I chose to draw Gilang, but my internet went down today. I had to draw from memory so the colors and features might not be fully accurate. But I hope it's good enough : )
IMG_20210416_134853868.jpg

In return, do you think you could draw Peter Crescent?
I have also included a drawing by Dekko in case you need the colors. By the way, Peter is kind of tsundere. If you want, you can draw him with a scowl. It's up to you
nindyaru Topic Starter

MonsterMiniMart wrote:
I do plan on drawing her within the next couple days if you wanna draw Mera for the trade I dont have any art of her that isn't from a character creator game thing lol

https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/1433677

I havent really come up with a clothing style for her apart from her being a tomboy and liking button up shirts, doc martins, converse. Kind of masc presenting i guess... idk, I have other characters with actual pictures if you'd prefer a more established character let me know =)

Hi! Sorry for my late reply lol! Sure, I'll draw Mera for you! I like tomboy characters, lol
nindyaru Topic Starter

Abruntu wrote:

Hi! I chose to draw Gilang, but my internet went down today. I had to draw from memory so the colors and features might not be fully accurate. But I hope it's good enough : )
IMG_20210416_134853868.jpg

In return, do you think you could draw Peter Crescent?
I have also included a drawing by Dekko in case you need the colors. By the way, Peter is kind of tsundere. If you want, you can draw him with a scowl. It's up to you

OMG thank you so much for your participation, Abruntu! >w<

I really love your art! Especially your idea of adding animal tail and traditional flip-flop for Gilang, because in the original design even though he is a white tiger demon, he doesn't have a tail and I never thought to add sandal or shoes for him in his demon mode lol, it'll be a new inspiration for me lol.

And man, that ripped abs... in IC perspective, it's one of his goal dream to have that lol. If Gilang is real, I bet he'll be really happy to see your art of him ๐Ÿ˜Š Thank you so much!

And here is my drawing of Peter Crescent in return:
request%2B2%2Bpeter%2Bcrescent.jpg

request%2B1%2Bpeter%2Bcrescent.jpg

I made him blush, lol, sorry ๐Ÿ˜‚
nindyaru wrote:

OMG thank you so much for your participation, Abruntu! >w<

I really love your art! Especially your idea of adding animal tail and traditional flip-flop for Gilang, because in the original design even though he is a white tiger demon, he doesn't have a tail and I never thought to add sandal or shoes for him in his demon mode lol, it'll be a new inspiration for me lol.

And man, that ripped abs... in IC perspective, it's one of his goal dream to have that lol. If Gilang is real, I bet he'll be really happy to see your art of him ๐Ÿ˜Š Thank you so much!

Wow, I am very glad I participated in this art trade. You drew Peter exactly the way I imagined him (much better, actually)! ฬ‘ อœ ฬ‘
I will definitely give you credit when I make his profile. The scowl/blush you drew was perfect.

And I forgot a little of what Gilang was supposed to look like when I was drawing him. Maybe a tiger tail would be more appropriate, haha. I also forgot he was barefoot. It's probably hard to fight in sandals.
Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought his name sounds a little bit Indonesian. Where is he supposed to be from, if you don't mind me asking?
nindyaru Topic Starter

Abruntu wrote:
Wow, I am very glad I participated in this art trade. You drew Peter exactly the way I imagined him (much better, actually)! ฬ‘ อœ ฬ‘
I will definitely give you credit when I make his profile. The scowl/blush you drew was perfect.

And I forgot a little of what Gilang was supposed to look like when I was drawing him. Maybe a tiger tail would be more appropriate, haha. I also forgot he was barefoot. It's probably hard to fight in sandals.
Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought his name sounds a little bit Indonesian. Where is he supposed to be from, if you don't mind me asking?

Oh, you know Indonesian name? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ yes, lolololol, he is indeed Indonesian, precisely a Sundanese from Garut in West Java region. He also wear traditional outfit and traditional Sundanese weapon from Indonesia actually, and the design really inspired from Sundanese king outfit on Pajajaran Kingdom era (7-16 century) ๐Ÿ˜‚ I made him based on a famous Sundanese legend, 'white tiger demon from Sancang forest' ๐Ÿ˜‚
Hi I'm finally getting around to drawing her are her ears normal or pointy I keep wanting to draw her with elf ears lol
nindyaru Topic Starter

MonsterMiniMart wrote:
Hi I'm finally getting around to drawing her are her ears normal or pointy I keep wanting to draw her with elf ears lol

Hi! Her ears are normal actually, but it's totally ok if you want to draw her with elf ears, I think it'll looks cute ๐Ÿฅฐ
nindyaru wrote:

Oh, you know Indonesian name? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ yes, lolololol, he is indeed Indonesian, precisely a Sundanese from Garut in West Java region. He also wear traditional outfit and traditional Sundanese weapon from Indonesia actually, and the design really inspired from Sundanese king outfit on Pajajaran Kingdom era (7-16 century) ๐Ÿ˜‚ I made him based on a famous Sundanese legend, 'white tiger demon from Sancang forest' ๐Ÿ˜‚

Haha, no, I don't know any Indonesian names. I just looked at a website in Indonesian and thought his name was very similar. The only actual word I know in that language is a swear word, lol

I found it really interesting how you created Gilang's character. Will definitely look more into mythology when I have time. Thank you for elaborating :)
Iโ€™d be down for joining in :) may take me a few days but I shall return with art.
https://imgur.com/a/KFXXnV7

Here we go, no idea how to embed the image onto the post
I'm probably going to do Mata Hari. It's coming along. In the meantime, I have 2 characters. You can pick which one you want done : )
The monster from my dreams: Image 1
Image 2
My sister's nonbinary OC: Mars.1 Mars.2

And if Nindyaru is on hiatus, I wouldn't mind doing an art trade with the other people in this forum.
nindyaru Topic Starter

Leighoflight wrote:
https://imgur.com/a/KFXXnV7

Here we go, no idea how to embed the image onto the post

Hi Leighoflight! Thank you for drawing Goddess of Love! I love the pose and how you put color variation in the art line, it's beautiful! >w<

I drawn Wapiti in return, because the character appearance and concept is really interesting, and I like it ๐Ÿ˜Š There's a slight differences and I made mistake in the leg shape, but I hope it's okay lol!

wapiti%2B5h.jpg

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » [closed] Art trade for fun?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus