Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Who all started on Roblox?

So - a lot of us started somewhere. Who started in Roblox? How old were ya, what years, what were your favorite places to roleplay?

I was mm, 9 or so, back in 2011 at the least. My favorite games to roleplay were the first Eternal Moon game by Linzy88, and this one other supernatural game with a little town and a bunch of swords? Can't remember who made it or what it was called. Also the Warrior Cat's Lake territory game that I'm pretty sure was before the newer one. We had those simple Lego Head models that you could paint with a paint bucket tool at best haha.

I also used to write on the ThunderClan by hihihi022 forum group a lot! I was ~annoying ~ tho so I didn't stand out a lot or get to do much//wheeze

My first username was Kaykay0319 and then I was MejasoulfruitALT!
Oh wow! Nice to know someone else started on Roblox! I was about your age as well. Hah, I loved the obbys on that game. Always had a feel I was so good at them! But my first user was Smal_Ace011 I believe..
Folklore Topic Starter

Same! There was this 800-1000 super obby and I managed to beat it before it updated with a couple dozen more levels haha
Folklore wrote:
Same! There was this 800-1000 super obby and I managed to beat it before it updated with a couple dozen more levels haha
Woah. Cool!
Folklore Topic Starter

Never underestimate a 6th grader w/ a lot of freetime /WHEEZE
Folklore wrote:
Never underestimate a 6th grader w/ a lot of freetime /WHEEZE
Lmao. Yeah.
Lmao, I started on Roblox, on Kingdom Life 2 and -22 and dropping. My my account I dont have the password for anymore was Hammy1303, but I forgot the password and made a few others. I still have an account but don't use it. Ozzyotter3001. I was about 7, in 2007 would you believe. Used it until like 2019.
Folklore Topic Starter

I loved kingdom life 2!! I went back to it recently and sadly the original game was broken, but someone's re-uploaded it!

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Who all started on Roblox?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus