Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » 1x1 slow burn romance rp (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hi there! I made my oc, Kit, and I want them to meet more people. Here's some more info.

-17 through 21, depending on the other character
-He's pansexual and demiromantic
-Demiboy (He/Him, They/Them)
-Afab but fully transitioned
-He loves to read, write, and draw.
-He doesn't like crowds, loud noises, or being called short by people he isn't close to.

I don't really like text talk, and don't mind very little details, but there does need to be some details, I need something to go off of. I'd really like to rp with someone who doesn't mind talking OOC.
Magic 30%
Some magic. Few can use it, but most of the players probably won't have it. Magical characters will likely believe that they are all alone.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Bella (played by browneyed67943)

hello I'm interested
wolfie9753

hi! my oc spice is looking for a partner? and your character seems perfect! wanna rp?
Anne Loomur (played by lleuadamaris_)

Hi! I'm interested
Toby (played by SnekySnekBoi)

This sounds fun! Your character sounds interesting and a slow burn is cool-
RussianRxulette Topic Starter

Toby wrote:
This sounds fun! Your character sounds interesting and a slow burn is cool-
Would you like to rp, then? Sorry if you don't, and thank you for the compliment! Toby's cool, too, by the way :)
Toby (played by SnekySnekBoi)

Yeah, definitely! Rping with you sounds pretty fun
Sign me up
RussianRxulette Topic Starter

Toby wrote:
Yeah, definitely! Rping with you sounds pretty fun
Okay, if you could, send me a pm and we can get started! ^w^ Sorry, I'd send you one, but you aren't accepting pm's
i'm very intrested
RussianRxulette wrote:
Hi there! I made my oc, Kit, and I want them to meet more people. Here's some more info.

-17 through 21, depending on the other character
-He's pansexual and demiromantic
-Demiboy (He/Him, They/Them)
-Afab but fully transitioned
-He loves to read, write, and draw.
-He doesn't like crowds, loud noises, or being called short by people he isn't close to.

I don't really like text talk, and don't mind very little details, but there does need to be some details, I need something to go off of. I'd really like to rp with someone who doesn't mind talking OOC.
Heya! It's me wolfie! I took a bit of a break but I'm back now!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » 1x1 slow burn romance rp (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus