Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Rp ideas for Ella (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Ella Gold (played by Dib2435)

I am looking for anyone who would be interested in doing an RP with my new OC named Ella Gold. I am already doing one with one of my friends on this site, I am just wondering if anyone else would be also interested in doing an RP with Ella. Here are some Rp ideas that I have in mind, this will also include some ideas for fandoms that Ella might usually do. If you do want to do an RP Ella please do let me know by replying to this form or PM me. If you also do have a different RP idea that you would like to do with Ella, please feel free to let me know this also counts for fandoms too.

Idea 1 ~

You just move into town and looking for a well-paying job when you saw a job offer to work for the town's richest family The Golds. After a couple of interviews, you got the job with pay of 10,000 dollars per hour. During your first day on the job, you bump into the middle child of the Golds Ella Gold in the family garden. You two started to talk after that day and become good friends as you continue to work for the family. One night you find out about Ella's job and being to find out what to do after that for the Best or the Worst. Only fate can decide what will happen next.

Idea 2 ~

You were invited to a dinner party that was host by the town mayor themself. During the dinner party, you find out that Ella Gold the daughter of Harold, and Anna Gold was one of the people who came to the party herself. You slow being to get to know her and the rest of the guest better out through the night. At the end of the night, you received the billionaire daughter's phone number from herself before she left the party. It's your choice to contact her or not.

* This idea is for and base on the fandom Clue ( 1985 ). This is the only RP fandom idea I have so far, I will be adding some more for other fandoms sometime in the near future. *

Idea 3 ~

5 years ago after the events that happen at the dinner party at the mansion of the late Mr. Boddys. A dinner party is host at a different mansion by one of his living relatives. The same six guests from the last one were invited including you and Ella Gold a billionaire daughter. After dinner you and the rest of the guests hed into the library to find out that every single one of the guests including you was being threatened to blackmailed just like at the last party. An just like at the last dinner party there is a murder among the guest. It's up to the guest to find out who is the killer of five different people inside of the mansion and why before the police show up. Nobody knows who the murder is and it could be you.

I do ask if you are interested in RP please let me know if you do canon, oc, or both when it comes to characters, I would really appreciate if you could. Thank you and have a great day/night.
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Hey! I love Idea 2 so far! We can probably do that idea. I'm not really great with fandoms as I've never seen the movie, but I'm willing to try it out with one of my OC's.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Rp ideas for Ella (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus