Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Ciao everybody! :3

whimsicalpianist

Ciao everyone! I'm whimsicalpainst, here and ready to roleplay, or talk! Well, aside from romance..yeah my mind implodes on itself when romance is involved. Whateves, to each their own right?
Anyways let's see, i am a fan of Japanese anime, final fantasy games{most of them any was}, and games in general. I do like writing , that explains why I would be in a writing competition thing, and love nay music {pretty much aside from most rap and all country, sorry rap and country fans!}. I am pretty open minded and a wall,you need some one to talk to I'm here. Welps..that's all I got..
It's nice meeting you all, I have a feeling being new here will bring good things!
Sanne Moderator

Hi whimsicalpianist! Good to have you around here. :) Do you have a particular favor genre of roleplays (that's not romance of course!) that you like to do? Maybe sci-fi, or medieval?
whimsicalpianist Topic Starter

Ahah, thanks, it's nice to meet you Sanne!Oooooh, sci-fi and medieval{need more practice with medieval,though}are awesome!!!
Hi there whimsicalpianist and welcome to RPR! Awesome username! I hope that you're really enjoying your stay here and that you're making lots of new friends. When you say writing competition do you happen to me NaNo? If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! :)
whimsicalpianist Topic Starter

Ahah, thank you, grazie grazie! So far I am enjoying this place quite a it and yup. I would be talking about NaNo!
Awesome! One of our members is doing a fun art raffle to keep people motivated for NaNo! You might wanna check it out :) It can be found here!
Kim Site Admin

Yay! Another NaNoer! :D Welcome to the site, you will fit in fine. :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Ciao everybody! :3

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus