Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Wastrels and wanderers (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Warren (played by Pyrroglaux)

Picture the scene: A coastal settlement that grew too big, too fast. A free port built upon the ill-gotten gains of pirates and smugglers alike, now struggling to be recognized as a legitimate city state. The rich are filthy rich, and the poor are many and poorer than they ever have been. Discontent, unrest, cutthroat politics, and corruption create dangerous, but also lucrative opportunities for those who don't mind getting their hands dirty. Among them, maybe even a few who want to do some actual good. Warren's definitely not part of the latter group. He's just here to lend his services to the highest bidder and drink up his earnings, living paycheck to paycheck, or bounty to bounty, trying to stay out of too much trouble.

Whatever your character's place is in this setting, their goals, or their reasons for being here, let's just see what happens! That being said, nothing about this setting I sketched here is set in stone. I'm open to any and all ideas.

Freeform. One-on-one. Adjustable length and/or Paragraphs. I prefer a slightly more gritty, less magical Medieval Fantasy setting peronally, but I like High Fantasy à la Dungeons & Dragons just as well, so mages and fantastical beings are also very welcome to react to this ad.

(My time-zone is GMT+1, and I do have a job as an essential worker, so I may not be able to respond to you immediately.)
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, Will be played one-on-one.

I have sent you a PM!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Wastrels and wanderers (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus