Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » RENAISSANCE (LARGE GROUP ROLEPLAY) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I_Am_Belladonna

In a world where everyone is born as royalty and split into different groups based off of their abilities, tension arises at every angle as multiple royals are contained in one building and hidden away from the human world. Each day is a standoff as various dangers lurk at every corner; the rest of the student body, the rogues, and other unseen danger out in the unexplored lands surrounding the castle. It’s up to you to protect yourself and continue to live up to your name, therefore you must learn to control and use your powers. As you walk through the doors of your new home, your path of life branches out. Romance, friendships, sacrifices, bloodshed, and more lies ahead of you. Do you have what it takes to be royal?

(I am currently looking for a large group to do a fantasy/realistic roleplay with me. My age minimum for this is age 16, and I am hoping for literate writers! This roleplay will be taking place on Discord, so please, message me either there, or here to discuss ideas, characters, plot, and more! There isn't a limit to how many people I'm allowing on board with this idea, as I already have quite a few participants who'd love to welcome more people into our group. This roleplay idea has been a long time in the making, and while some of you might not think it so, trust me, it's worth seeing and at least trying! If you've taken the time to read this post, thank you! It'll always be an open idea, and people will always be allowed to join. SEE BELOW FOR EXTRA INFO.

MY DISCORD USERNAME: 『 𝓑𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓭𝓸𝓷𝓷𝓪』#0004

(Or simply message me on here if you're interested. Thank you!)
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a large group of players.

Hey — super interested!
Hey! The username doesn't seem to work for me. There's a character limit, and it's one digit shorter than your tag.
I_Am_Belladonna Topic Starter

SpiritHero wrote:
Hmm. What is your username? You can PM it to me and I'll add you myself! <3 Or try using 『 𝓑𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓭𝓸𝓷𝓷𝓪』#0004

jorion wrote:
Perfect! <3
Hello! I am super interested in joining in on this please! Can I please get an add to the group? Discord is: Madame Devious#5939

Many thanks!

Kestrel (Madame Devious)

Kestrel De Courtesz wrote:
Hello! I am super interested in joining in on this please! Can I please get an add to the group? Discord is: Madame Devious#5939

Many thanks!

Kestrel (Madame Devious)

I'm very happy that you're interested on joining; the more willing roleplayers, the better! I've sent you a friend request on Discord, so I'll be seeing you there!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » RENAISSANCE (LARGE GROUP ROLEPLAY) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus