Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Purge War(OPEN)

Lee Elexion (played by Jabonicus)

Vagabundo pulled out a grainy old large phone. I dialed a number, holding it against his helmet, where his ear would be. "Hola, hermano! Necesito tu ayuda una vez más. Tenemos que luchar contra el purgers y aunar fuerzas con otros. Que te vas? Capitol! Traiga a toda la familia!"
"Boys, look out your window. There she is. The HRAS BB-1 Imperium, Battle Barge Number 1. The pride and glory of the HRA Empire." The Sergeant said, and sighed. There was a ship you could stare at all day and never get to the end of it. Clocking in at 10,000 meters long, and 4,000 tall, she was a monster, but a beautiful monster. Built like a Super Heavy Carrier, she had the same large space for drop craft, such as Titan Carriers, Landing Craft, and one Frigate. On the side of that open space was a line, the same on the other side, that had ports to fire drop pods from.

On the bottom of the massive ship was a large, three barreled 100 meter caliber Gun Turret, and two more on the bottom sides of the ship. There was a large 50 meter double barrel heavy Lascannon turret, and two more on the other turrets. On the top was a huge 150 meter three barreled Gun Turret, with a command and control center on top. It was situated on top of the bridge.

Down the narrow stretch that was the middle of the ship, from the back to the front, was 100 Hellraiser cannons, 50 on both sides. There was two 50 meter gun turrets with three guns each, and four visible 25 meter light lascannon gun turrets with two guns each, and one heavy 50 meter lascannon turret with three guns each.

On the front of the ship, down below, was the same configuration as the back bottom, plus a few more. In fixed positions was, one Nova Cannon jutting out from the hull, one Plasma cannon jutting out from the hull, and two visible 50 meter railguns on the side of the ship, but facing forwards.

"Ain't she a beaut?"

"The boys will love this thing!" Vagabundo exclaimed. "I ordered them to 'borrow' a few ships to meet us here."
"Borrow? I'm sure its none of our attack craft. That would be awkward..." The sergeant said, and looked at the man.

"No no! They borrow the ships to get here. You know, just a travel vessel." He replied.
"Ahh. I see. And is this a permanent borrow, or is it a temporary borrow, and who did you borrow it from?" The Sergeant asked, and then noticed they were getting closer. "Oh! We're almost there! Get ready, boys!"

"Depends on who we borrow it from! If it's from snow pirates, of course they get it back. But those stinking NEVEC boys could stand to lose a few ships!" He replied, his voice showing his disdain for NEVEC.
"Don't get me started on the NEVEC. A friend of mine, a Captain, I think his name was... Rogers, served on the Arrogance when it fought in the Coalition/Mercenary war. They were attacked by a NEVEC warship. They can stand to lose more than a few ships," The sergeant said, agreeing with the man. "Here we are! We're docking!"

And the Gunship flew into the massive bay doors, which were opened wide for them. The Anti Aircraft guns around the ship's bay doors powered down, and the ship was caught in the gravity of the ship. It shook a bit, and then began to land.

"An old friend of mine used to tell me about NEVEC, they were the reason he got his ship. He's a mercenary now, not that it matters. I got him a new ship after a Coalition ship destroyed his." Vagabundo replied. "He took my best gun with him, not that I ever used it. It was nothing but a bother since NEVEC kept coming for it."
"C'mon. Lets go. We got a guard waiting for us," The Sergeant said, and the door slammed open. He walked outside, and there Ascrith was standing, surrounded by his honor guard. They were going to talk to the guys about their situation.

"Hello. I am Field Marshal Ascrith. Welcome aboard my humble ship."

Three large NEVEC ships flew in. They looked exactly like NEVEC ships until they got closer, and then you could see green paint marked out NEVEC, and underneath it was written 'SALVADOR'
"The boys are here!" Vagabundo said. "Let's see if we can get them teamed up."
Robert (played by HvyArtillery) Topic Starter

Robert extended his hand towards Ascrith. "Commander Robert of the Federation Marines. Quite the ship you have here." He looked around, impressed. "I won't have made it off the planet if your guys hadn't showed up when they did. Thanks."
"Thank you, Commander Robert. She's the flagship of the HRA Navy. We're more than happy to help you out. We haven't seen an enemy of this magnitude since the Tyranid Incursion a few hundred years ago. But that's another story for another time. First thing first," Ascrith said, shaking his hand. The man was massive, eight feet tall. He was what some people called a retired Space Marine. Still had everything, but was more into the strategy of everything. "You need rest, food, and medical aid. And we need to get ready. I'll brief you later, if you don't mind."

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Purge War(OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus