Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Oblivion RP anyone?

Ath'vesu (played by Legion)

That would be interesting if a thieves guild member was assassinated. I like that idea lol
I feel a bit like I'm coming at the wrong time, especially because it's my first post on the forum, but since I'm also a TES fan and an acquaintance of Ethelle and Quillweave, with whom I have already roleplayed a lot of times, I was wondering if I could ask to maybe join this RP? :)

EDIT: I realize I have totally forgotten about presenting my character. Dak is both a painter and a member of the Dark Brotherhood, but an atypical one - actually, she hates the DB, she hates the Cheydinhal Sanctuary, she hates her "brorthers and sisters" and, more importantly, she hates Lucien Lachance. XD So she has never been very present except for, prefering wandering through Cyrodiil or spending some time in her father's house in the IC, which means I doubt any other DB character would know her face, though maybe her reputation of being the Family's "freak" could have reached their ears. ;)
Sanne Topic Starter Moderator

I got so busy last night that I didn't get a chance to setup the rp yet. I don't want to say no to new people, but I don't want to have the rp to be overly crowded so soon.

I don't think it will be a problem, but from here one we might need a different rp sometime to fit in more people :)
Sanne Topic Starter Moderator

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Oblivion RP anyone?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus