Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Let's Form A Band! (Small Group Roleplay) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Primrose-Chan

Before getting into anything I would like to make it very clear that I have never done a group roleplay on this platform so I might need help from the other members in the roleplay to get started. Additionally, I will not always be on to be able to respond.

Y/C and four others were always best friends from a young age. The group met in kindergarten and couldn't be separated until they were moved to separate schools. As much as the group tried to stay together, they always had something pulling them apart whether it was moving across the country or a strict parent. Luckily, when they turned 15 they all managed to get together yet again and that was when Moe(my character) offered to form a band with the other girls.

The roleplay starts when Moe proposes they start a band. There are a few things you need to know:
-All character must be around the age of 15 as they were in the same kindergarten class
-I'd prefer all characters to be female, though we can work something out with a male if someone really wants to use one.
-The characters knew each other before the roleplay started
-The roleplay takes place in Japan though characters can be from elsewhere
-This will be a group of 5 members though I can lower the number of members if needed.

If you want any more information either DM me or respond to this post and I will make sure to respond.
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a small group of players.

pixl.Bee

Ooh, I'm interested in this! I'd have to make a character for it, but that's not a problem for me :)
Primrose-Chan Topic Starter

pixl.Bee wrote:
Ooh, I'm interested in this! I'd have to make a character for it, but that's not a problem for me :)

I'm glad you're interested. When you figure out a character would you wind DMing me? I want to see them once they're done.
pixl.Bee

Primrose-Chan wrote:
pixl.Bee wrote:

I'm glad you're interested. When you figure out a character would you wind DMing me? I want to see them once they're done.
Will do! It's getting a bit late so I may not get to it 'til tomorrow, though

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Let's Form A Band! (Small Group Roleplay) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus