Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for a Magic User (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

**Player's Edit/Notice (Nov 10th, 2013)** Topic closed to players but still open for discussion--feel free to reply here or PM me with questions and comments though! <3

A nobleman is minding his own earthly business when he's suddenly invoked and summoned out of the blue to do the bidding of a magic user. Again. Because this isn't just any ol' blue blood--this one's demonic, and he has no idea who invoked him or why until he's face-to-face with them.

Looking for any...
The Incompetent- Maybe they're a novice demonologist. Maybe they're a wizard or sorcerer with too much gumption. Maybe they're just a power-seeking magician who had no idea who they were calling upon precisely. Whoever this person is, summoning Azarkot was not their best decision today.

The Mistaken- There are many rumors surrounding the demonic lord's powers and talents, but which ones are true, and which ones are mixed up with the tales of other evil spirits? Will they be willing to give up having a demon under their thrall just because they got the wrong one?
  • Willing to discuss off-screen the tales and rumors your character might be privy to, if you don't want to come up with something on your own!

The Powerful- Whether or not summoning Azarkot was a mistake, this magic user knows how to use him to their advantage, even if he hates it.

Or, heavens forbid, he finds himself in the mix of all three...

Will probably be PG-13 at most: I'd prefer not to go too far graphically in any respect, even if I'm not that easily squicked myself. I also ask for and take consent into consideration, so I'm willing to discuss things such as maiming or character death.

Disclaimer: This character is part incubus (he's actually a demonic mutt), but I am not looking for anything sexual. Please don't dismiss him or let Azarkot being what he is deter you from responding if interested! <3
...I am very interested in this! It seems so cool!! :D
Copper_Dragon Topic Starter

:D Awesome! Who, what, and where (to play!) do you have in mind, Celestinae?
Hmmmm, I have quite a few possibilities and always the option of a new one! Perhaps Apheris or Amarette could be adjusted to one of these options? If neither of them work, I can always make a new character to better suit what you are looking for! :D
The choice of which one it will be depends on my character that I choose, really :) As for where, I can do forum or PM if either of those work for you?

Really, either lovely lady works, but I am taking a bit more of a shine to Apheris at the moment.

And I am so not picky about where. Laid back player, y'know me. :D Either one works--perhaps forums a bit more than PM's, but really, I don't fuss over that kind of thing too much.
I messaged you. :) on my phone and the forums don't let me post much.

Messaged back.

And oh! Important! *facepalms* I can't believe I forgot this, but I'm supposed to have jury duty this week (they said to call back the 12th, which is when I was supposed to start, so we'll see), but I can't imagine I wouldn't be free at some point to post something, primarily in the evening/nights? I'm not the swiftest, fire-rapid RPer in the world, but I'll see how this works out. Provided the county doesn't have my time tied up. *crosses fingers*
No worries! I'll be busy tomorrow during the day, and Monday, so I won't be replying lickety split either! :)
I am highly interested.. I could see something interesting being formed here.. I have a large veriaty of characters, so feel free to message me if you see something you like, maybe I could show you a character I do not have on here yet: Sorcerer Orphen (From the Anime Sorcerer Stabber Orphen (AKA: Orphen)
Copper_Dragon wrote:
Really, either lovely lady works, but I am taking a bit more of a shine to Apheris at the moment.

And I am so not picky about where. Laid back player, y'know me. :D Either one works--perhaps forums a bit more than PM's, but really, I don't fuss over that kind of thing too much.

Forums works for me :) As you know already, NaNoWriMo is upon us so my posting might be a bit laggy or slow at first. Especially since it's crunchtime for projects xD But I know you're kinda the same way with jury duty and stuff :)

Apheris it is then! :D I'm thinking perhaps Apheris is more in the clueless department, perhaps she tried to do a ritual to the gods to get help and she ended up getting your guy instead? :3 What do you think?

@Luvable & Celestina: Noted about posting quickness, and that gameplan sounds fine, Celest!

@Beraias: I'll be sure to take a look at your characters, and you're more than welcome to tell me about Orphen, but I think I'll have to hold off on playing with you now that I'm about to juggle two RPs here. I have the attention span of an excitable puppy. Sorry!
Awesome! :D Would you like to start us off, or shall I? :)

Aha, I just PM'd you about that before I saw you asking it here! XD I could certainly start us off, I think!
Haha! :) Okay! <3

There ye go, Celest!

And Luvable, I believe you and I arranged things out in PM's, but I'll go double-check 'em anyway because I'm super paranoid thorough like that. :D
We did! I'm around, mostly, just working on housework, so whenever you're free, I'm here! <3

*salutes* Awesome! I'll get around to it! All done with my chores for the day too, so whoohoo for free time!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for a Magic User (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus