Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » BBCode in forum title (REJECTED)

Pretty much what the title says. Tried to use BBCode in a title for a forum in rp discussion and it didn't work 😕 sad potato.

A minor thing really but it could help make rp ads more unique and flashy too I'd think

Remove this ad

Kim Site Admin

Nope, this is not going to be added. It creates a huge incentive for everyone to make their ad title as big and neon as possible, to put big images in it, etc.
Voldarian_Empire Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Nope, this is not going to be added. It creates a huge incentive for everyone to make their ad title as big and neon as possible, to put big images in it, etc.

Oh lord I was just thinking like italics and bold....I hadn't considered going overboard. Your point is well made
I have seen different font in thread titles before which I thought was cool. Here is an example.

Edit: Testing...

𝓒𝓱𝓮𝓬𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝓲𝓯 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓴𝓼 𝓸𝓷 𝓡𝓟 𝓡𝓮𝓹𝓸𝓼𝓲𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂.

And it does! Cool. Not going to start a thread to see if it works in a title though.
Voldarian_Empire Topic Starter

Rogue-Scribe wrote:
I have seen different font in thread titles before which I thought was cool. Here is an example.

And it does! Cool. Not going to start a thread to see if it works in a title though.

If you are truly curious you could always edit one of your existing titles. Just copy the old name to a wordpad, test the new one to see if it works, and paste the name back if it's too long even.
Lark (played anonymously)

Rogue-Scribe wrote:

Screenreaders can't read that. Kind of inconvenient, even if for just a small number of people.

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » BBCode in forum title (REJECTED)

Moderators: MadRatBird, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Sanne, Ben, Darth_Angelus