Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Avengers RP anyone? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Greetings geeks alike!

If you know me, you know I am a huge Marvel fan. While I don't usually do fan RPs, I have done many past Marvel RPs in my days on Amino. They were always very fun, and I'm hoping to get back into it. Since this is an Avengers RP, I am looking for a group RP.

I will be playing Tony Stark (Iron Man), and I can also play Scott Lang if he comes into the story for any reason. So! My Marvel fans, this is your time to shine! If you wish to join, look for my Avengers group, and we can get started!

Salutations!
AJ
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 30%
Some romance is possible, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a small group of players.

AliRevellian Topic Starter

Avengers Tower loomed over the busy New York City, which was bustling like it always was. Hell, it was like this any time of day and would be overwhelming for people from anywhere else. However, the Avengers were used to this, as it was nothing compared to what they have had to deal with in times past.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Avengers RP anyone? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus