Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

The Knight that Smil (played by TheKnightThatSmiles)

I'm new and such. Welcome meeee Or not :C
Hi there, welcome to the RPR!

I'm the resident Dragon moderator--dragon in online species, not in my manner o' moddin'. ;3 You can just call me Copper though. If you've got any questions, I'm always happy to answer them (and throw hypoallergenic kittens bearing cookies your way *throws some*)

Very neat knight character you have, too! :D Well thought out!
The Knight that Smil (played by TheKnightThatSmiles) Topic Starter

Thank you so much :D
Hey there! Welcome to RPR The Knight that Smiles! I hope you really enjoy your stay here, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask! :D

Thank ya!
Sanne Moderator

Hi there! :) Have you roleplayed before? Where did you used to hang out before you ended up here? How DID you find us? It's always fun to hear about people's adventures!

Sanne wrote:
Hi there! :) Have you roleplayed before? Where did you used to hang out before you ended up here? How DID you find us? It's always fun to hear about people's adventures!

I've role-played on many forums, and one day I created Knight. Being more of a persona he's so flexible to use I figured I'd try Furcadia as a friend suggested it. Being that many people use RPR there I decided to stop being lazy and finally make an RPR. It at least gave me a place to finally start putting information down about Knight's order and history instead of just in my head.
Kim Site Admin

Hello there! We just met in the chat, but I thought I'd formally welcome you here as well. You seem to be a very literate, engaging fellow. Welcome to the site, we are proud to have you!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus