Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi and stuff!

Hey everyone. I'm just looking to see where all the good rp is nowadays. I've been doing fun stuff with 3d art and it would be cool to get a tribe or some story going. Good times! [img]http://www.furaffinity.net/view/12041326/[/img]
Sanne Moderator

Hi Pantrane! Welcome to the site. :) What sort of stuff do you like to roleplay?
Hello hello! Welcome to RPR!

There's tons of wonderful rpers here of all kinds so I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for.
While we may be a smaller community, we're also much more tight knit, and end up making friends
and finding great partners much easier!

A great feature of the RPR, is that you can post AS YOUR CHARACTER! And their profile picture
and name will show when you post! You can also do this in private messages so it's much more personal,
and their name will link to their profile so people can check things any time while you're rping!
Neat right?

If you want to just jump into the chat, might I suggest the Just Talkin thread?
It's cleaned up every now and then, but it's the main hub for chit-chat around here.

We also have a specialized rp finder where you can find games people are advertising, or advertise your own!
Or you can try the more direct approach and use the looking for RP forum to find new games!

If you have any trouble, feel free to check out the help section, or ask anyone! We're all friendly here!
The Knight that Smil (played by TheKnightThatSmiles)

Hi welcome to RPR! :D
Pantrane Topic Starter

Thanks for the responses! I'm going to browse around and see where I fit in. I'm excited!

As far as types or rp, I like sci-fi... steampunk... romance..

Adventure! That's what life is all about. :)
Hey Pantrane! Welcome to RPR :) I hope that you really like it here and that you make loads of new RP buddies in no time. I'm a huge fan of Steampunk IRL, I really enjoy making costumes!
Kim Site Admin

Whoa, 3D art! I had to help make a lot of skins for 3D models of people's RP characters last year. It was really really interesting. Your furaffinity link didn't work for me (I got the error "You are not allowed to view this image.") but I'm really really curious to see what kinds of things you do. :)
Pantrane Topic Starter

I appreciate the warm welcome! I am losing my writer's block and coming up with some good ideas for the character. My 3D software is having a glitch, which is slowing me down from adding mage effects to my renderings for the time being.. But that's okay..

I'm basically just an amateur with the 3D stuff, Kim.. But I think its nice! :) Here is the open URL http://www.furaffinity.net/user/pantrane/

I am working on a sci fi project too. I'd love to share it with people if you want to see. I have like 8 good links for people to check out. :) Maybe 5.

Hope everyone is having a good day! Hey, if you have a character you want to RP, I can build someone new who fits into your universe... Or comes close to it. :)
Kim Site Admin

That's really cool. Maybe you should track down Darth_Angelus and talk to him about his wild adventures in scifi 3D modeling!

Which 3D modeling program do you use?
Pantrane Topic Starter

I do Daz3D for now.. id like to move to Carerra. But Daz is fun.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi and stuff!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus