Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Birdbox based RP GxG MxM GxM (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello everyone! I'm looking to do a Birdbox loosely based RP. Preferably GxG but other pairings are fine as well. We can discuss the plot and details in DMs! Romance is required and this probably will be a somewhat gory RP, please keep this in mind! I'm very open and able to adjust to length, I do not reply with any oneliners. And I expect the same from you. It's fine if you haven't seen the movie, I'm sure I can briefly explain the important details!

If you're still interested after reading all of that, please do message me!
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 80%
Wartime/soldier RPs. Combat is a given and will likely be graphic, but there's the potential for non-combat "in the trenches" scenes. World War 2, Vietnam, etc.
Romance 90%
Romance is required from early on, but there will be some semblance of a plot beyond the relationship.

Details: Character sheets & strict mechanics, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Oou!! I love that movie! I’m interested in discussing a plot with you, and doing a RP with you!!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Birdbox based RP GxG MxM GxM (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus