Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » You See 'The Vision' (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Nibiru (played by EnkeliAgon)

Soundly asleep in your bed, your mind wanders freely throughout the realms of your inner dreams. Calm and at peace with yourself, soon you are awoken from your slumber and your inner peace is no more. The ground is shaking and the sounds outside your home are deafening. Rain pours from crimson lit skies with black smoke billowing through the air. The thunder roars and outside people riot uncontrollably. Cars are on fire, buildings are burning, bodies line the streets and yards of surrounding houses. Police and law enforcement are helpless to the relentless waves of blind destruction. Those who are still among the living, scared for their lives and trying to make sense of it all, they all panic and cower before the others. Those who are not scared, and do not fear for their lives, they walk among the carnage with their eyes shadowed with black. Their thoughts are clear, and while surrounded by the chaos, they are comforted by an unseen force. Meteors fall from the sky in the far distance, laying waste to the land. The waves of dust and debris blow in and sweep away all in its path. As all you can see vanishes within the wake of fire and darkness, you are deafened by the cackling flames and screams of millions. When the smoke clears and the sounds fade away, all that remains before you is a world void of life. An endless desert now lies before you with the skies black and glowing with purple and blue lights. Dust blows in the wind, and just over the horizon you now see thousands of figures rising up in the distant darkness. While their presence seems to make time come to a halt, you still manage to walk forward into the shadow land. The ominous eyes of the thousands stare deep into your very soul with every step you take, but your feet still carry you on. Finally reaching what appears to you to be the end of the world itself, you now stand on the edge of an endless cliff, looking down into the vast darkness below. Turning around, the thousands of dark figures now surround you, motionless and continuously staring. One by one they point their fingers at you, or rather, through you. Turning around once more to face the cliff, a woman shrouded in darkness now floats above the abyss. Looking upon Nibiru, you feel your heart stop as your exhale what feels like your final breath. Eyes growing wide, Nibiru floats up to you and gently cups your face with her hand. Leaning in, a delicate kiss is placed upon your lips as your eyes now become shadowed in black. Your pain, your agony, your sorrows and torments, all now die away and you feel enlightened by the darkness. A light smile creeps to your face as Nibiru vanishes into nothingness. Turning around, the thousands of dark figures now leave a single path for you to walk into the deserts of the Shadow Land. Though it appears to be nothing lying before you, with each step you take you feel now as if you are moving in the right direction and that nothing else now matters to you…
…You then awake… and realize it was all a dream.

(If you wish to apply this to a non-modern character that is also fine! Just replace replace the beginning police, cars, and anything that needs changed to an appropriate fitting! The rest of the Vision can be applied to anyone!)

~~~Post Here To The Forum or PM Me If You're Interested In RPing! We Can Start Something Up!~~~
Warning!: There Is An M Rated RP In Your Future!
This is very interesting, but I have noooo idea which of my characters would fit into something like this..
I'd really like to as it sounds interesting, but I really dunno who would fit... :C
Nibiru (played by EnkeliAgon) Topic Starter

I appreciate anyone taking interest in the character here!!!

I got swamped with PMs faster than I would have thought!! Unfortunately I'm no longer looking, but feel free to message me and take interest in any of my characters! Thanks all!

Reopening this Forum cuz the RP died off!! =(

Anyone interested after reading the Topic, feel free to PM me or respond here if interested in RPing!!!
(The Vision is also listed inside of Nibiru's profile!!)
*cheers*
hahaha this would seem a perfect way to temporarily get seth away from where he is heading right now personality wise XD although seth wouldn't fear the woman and he is usually a sword and shield age character.

Thats a shame lol
Yeah im hoping for a bit of a horror vibe with part of the RP, and Nibiru isnt too flexible age wise.
alrighty

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » You See 'The Vision' (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus