Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Something Wicked This Way Comes. (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

A hidden valley. A mysterious town. Residents that are not as they appear.

84b2ca98cc443a24873d432cf790642e.jpg
330d9139f53362d0b4046a6ae10bb6bf.jpg

I am looking to expand on my Lost Oak setting. Ideally I would like to focus on one or two of the characters listed or come up with a new one that would serve as the "main" character.

I am looking for a mostly modern fantasy feel. I like the idea of an impending doom hanging over the town that is slowly revealed by the work of our characters. I have a few mysteries and potential plotlines that could be explored, but want to leave it largely dependent on the style of character you bring to the table.

This would utilize a 3rd person past tense narration and there would be a significant amount of OOC collaboration. Ideally I would like to have this become a fully joint story with each of us contributing half and really creating something new, but I am also open to people who would prefer to use mostly what I already have.

As far as characters applying, I am really open to darn near everything and everyone. It is a modern setting, but I have included methods for introducing the time-displaced as well as the world-displaced. Humans, therianthropes of all shapes (not just werewolves), benevolent strains of the undead, witches, warlocks, and wizards as well as any I am not thinking of. Some of the characters that have difficulty passing for human will require some plot work, but can absolutely still be considered. About the only ones that this would be closed to are those of epic-tier abilities. (Master Vampires, Deities, Demi-gods, etc) I envision this story as more an examination in overcoming trials and character progress than the solving of problems through sheer application of force.

Direct messages are preferred! Though I will do my best to check back here as well. Hope to hear from everyone!

XOXO
Cassie
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Hi! are you still looking for someone for this rp? i’m super it interested and would love to make a character
Pranesh

would love to get in touch with you and discuss more
fullmarvelalchemist Topic Starter

I have sent both of you messages! Thanks for your interest! :)

XOXO
Cassie

P.S. for anyone still interested, this ad is still open

It has come to my attention that I could have been more clear about an aspect to this ad. :)

My initial plan was for myself to use one of the characters I have started in Lost Oak and allow you to bring your own character to the story. That being said, if someone is passionate about using one of the characters I have created themselves I could be open to that with a little discussion and planning!

My goal for this was really to be as inclusive of all applicants as possible.

XOXO
Cassie
Hey! I'm super interested in this idea! :)
Isn't the title of your forum a line from one of the witches in Macbeth?

dabomb217op wrote:
Isn't the title of your forum a line from one of the witches in Macbeth?

Technically I was using the line as a nod to the Ray Bradbury novel, but yes! That is a line used by the witches :)

Good eye!

XOXO
Cassie

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Something Wicked This Way Comes. (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus