Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A very confused dragon (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hey, so I just made this character after playing this lovely little flash game, which sparked an idea. So a possible option(notice that I said option, it doesnt have to be this) so, my dragon here has moved into an area like a heavily forested mountain overlooking a village or city. Townsfolk being townsfolk assume the worse, fear that the big bad dragon will swoop down and attack. So what do they do? They try to appease the dragon who up to this point, few weeks after moving in has still not interacted with the townsfolk in any way, by giving him gold and a sacrifice. The sacrifice being your character. The dragon being very confused just says yes to make them go away.

Alternatively, we could talk about and discuss a different path for the story to take. This could include romance at some point if it makes sense, it could not. I leave that to your discretion, home to see you in my messages soon. Buh bye ^^
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 20%
Iron age
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 30%
Some romance is possible, but the overall plot is more important.
I'm interested in this!
Andorthal (played by Thatnerdychick) Topic Starter

zenfey wrote:
I'm interested in this!
by all means, please shoot me a message

Gonna just. Nuuuuudge
SharkoTheLatexShork

im interested
Sharko (played by SharkoTheLatexShork)

im interested lol
Sharko (played by SharkoTheLatexShork)

heyo

Sharko wrote:
heyo
send a message then

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A very confused dragon (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus